Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4shockblast

Beat 1000 Table Fillers Month

3 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

Actually, I am going to replace this run and the second wd13 run in the list with other runs since they aren't comparable, so please hold off running the other wd13 run as well. The E3M8 run is fine, though.

Actually, having taken a look at the E1M3 run, it doesn't seem that different at least on the UV-Speed route, so anyone is welcome to go for it. That said, the DSDA run is actually in 1:17, so that's the time to beat. Figure it's better to replace it with a new version run anyway.

For E1M1, pretty sure 9s is basically TAS only on the new version, so I'll replace that one.

cydreams Map24 - it's not really possible to kill the third cyber, and existing maxes and -fast are 66% only, should it be replaced or doung the same would be valid?

6 hours ago, GrumpyCat said:

cydreams Map24 - it's not really possible to kill the third cyber, and existing maxes and -fast are 66% only, should it be replaced or doung the same would be valid?

I'll replace it I think, better just have something that is more certain WRT the category for the sheet.

So, so far, please do not record for wd13 e1m1 and cydreams 24.