Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Custom Title Above You

1 minute ago, Lol 6 said:

It's a legit question, can you tell me please? :)

Do you actually want to know?

On topic: So you're the king of weirdness. Weird

May thou remain forever unusurped by anyone weirder.

(I can't help but think of Godzilla every time I read the word Touhou, but that's Toho I'm thinking of)

Edited by Lippeth

The area I live in has lots of hills. At the top of the nearest hill, only 30 yards or so from my house, there’s a place where a bunch of loud, stupid, fat rednecks live. One of them broadcasts his fat-ass burps/belches from his front porch, forcing everyone in the neighbourhood to hear his disgusting half-hog half-human gut sounds every hour or so. The word “burp” now just makes me think of a double-digit IQ bogan!

On 9/7/2021 at 5:38 PM, Doomkid said:

I always thought “Touhou” was the company that made Godzilla.. Turns out that’s Toho.

4 hours ago, Lippeth said:

(I can't help but think of Godzilla every time I read the word Touhou, but that's Toho I'm thinking of)

What’s that they say about great minds?!

4 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

what is Touhou?

It's a bullet hell shoot-em-up developed by one guy called ZUN, quite well known for its characters, lore, music, and high difficulty.

On topic: Always thought it was "wadiest" not "wadist"

I handled the scary monsters just fine. It was the frightening monsters that scared me.

27 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

What’s that they say about great minds?!

And it was only one page away from when I joined the party too, damn. Now I want a Godzilla themed bullet-hell game.

1 hour ago, Wavy said:

It's a bullet hell shoot-em-up developed by one guy called ZUN, quite well known for its characters, lore, music, and high difficulty.

Nice, thanks :)

On topic: McFry, wouldn't be a bad brand name

Edited by Lol 6

The reason we haven't had a new Yoshi game lately is because he's on the run for tax fraud.