Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawk of The Crystals

A Funny Question Involving Your Plans If You Were A Divine Being Capable Of Anything

So as the title of this post says, what would you do if you had 'divine' powers, aka you are god; or at least the human ideal on what a god is. And since this takes place in fantasy land, you can do whatever you want; like creating sentient life for a certain reason that makes sense to you and you only.

Spoiler

I'd personally create evolution for shits-and-giggles and try to see what would come out of the primordial soup; maybe a little trolling too, ya know! Just to make whatever sentient species feel weird.

Leave no evidence of my existence and watch with amusement as those who think I'm not real debate those who think they know what I want.

I'd use that power to bring some order to the world. And DEFINITELY won't put portals to Mars and their two moons...

if i where omnipotant and omniceant, i would simply create a world without suffering or evil.
how you ask? idk, but being omnipotant and omniceant, i WOULD know how and i would do it effortlessly!

Kidnap the greatest warriors from throughout history at the precise point of their death and pit them against each other in gladiatorial combat for my own sick amusement.

Just now, scalliano said:

Kidnap the greatest warriors from throughout history at the precise point of their death and pit them against each other in gladiatorial combat for my own sick amusement.

Oh, hello Vadrigar.