Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Baroness

Archie strikes back ;)

http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/archie2.htm
Now let's see if I got the damn guy rightly done :P
Now painted with colored pencils over opaline cardboard (hint: the same paper used for comic drawing, as my teacher told me...), as an excuse to use some brand new pencils I got :P from http://www.coloresnorma.com . They are so soft and act like prismacolor!! but they are cheaper (and kiddier looking, but meh!!) (ack* sorry for advertising, I got entusiasthic)

That is one freaky website.

Your drawing is pretty good, I like it. My only suggestion would be that the skin tone seems a little light, but that really is just personal opinion, ya know?

The head is spot on now.

It looks a bit healthier than the Doom2 sprite. Perhaps it has not lost it's puppy fat yet.

It looks more malevolent than the one in Doom2, which has always seemed to me to act with a certain nonchalence, as if it is just toying with the player. That's just my opinion though, and I certainly like this drawing.

Now that thing rocks!
I think most of its body is all right, but its legs are a bit thick if you ask me.
Also, I think that the skin colour is too "human" - an Archvile has bright yellow skin, but nevermind - I think you got most of the details out fine.
Good work there.

EllipsusD said:

That is one freaky website.

LOL!I thought that too ;)Scaaaaaaaaaary.........

Your drawing is pretty good, I like it. My only suggestion would be that the skin tone seems a little light, but that really is just personal opinion, ya know?

And I thought he was too moreno("dark skinned") due that I used peach color :P

I think it has to much meat on his bones.Next time make it look like it hasnt eatin in weeks.Make the rips stick out more and stuff like that.

KingKill33 said:

That's cool, I like it. He sort of reminds me of the creature from the movie Pumpkin Head. :)

ROFL!! Archie already reminds me of the Pumpkinhead (the suit rocked ;)
*Goes and shouts to Archie*
Okay!! You already listened!! No more dog treats for 3 weeks!! They have too much fat!!
Archie: /=( (='(

So u no how u have angels and arch angels? can u get normal viles? can u get arch viles for playstation?

Janderson said:

So u no how u have angels and arch angels? can u get normal viles? can u get arch viles for playstation?

English please?

Janderson said:

AFAIK, there are no archviles in the PSX version, they were replaced by black demons.

Janderson said:

You've been to the battle.net chatrooms, haven't you?

OMG YUO R0KXZ0RZ LOLZY

Like, with angles , the arch one is the leader, like satan and gabrial, arent the arch viles leades of the viles?

There is no viles. You go make viles. I hope you not fail it. Let us hope it is not the suck. :)

Are you in rotting corpse's english class? :P

yeah that's COOL! i think its just great the way it is, more like a younger healthier arch vile, with more lively skin and still some baby fat, you know? like a teen arch vile and the one in doom was in his late 60s lol

tho what do they live to be? 150, 200 y/o?

"You've been to the battle.net chatrooms, haven't you?" -- ravage

I actually had a fairly understandable conversation in a Battl.net chatroom last night . . . 'Course, that's the first time it's happened and I'll most likely never-ever see those people again . . .