Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixel Fiend

Challenge the person above you to play / beat a level

3 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Plutonia Map 15 Twilight fast monsters UV Max. Should be fun.

._.

I like it, challenge accepted

11 minutes ago, game said:

@Dusty_Rhodes beat Inauguration in 30 seconds on hurt me plenty

UV Max Abandon map01 without saves, a easy one I guess.

Also, come at me with anything that is slaughtery. :)

1 minute ago, Nefelibeta said:

UV Max Abandon map01 without saves, a easy one I guess.

Also, come at me with anything that is slaughtery. :)

Plutonia Map 32, HMP or UV Max :)

2 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Plutonia Map 15 Twilight fast monsters UV Max. Should be fun.

Here it is, I don't want to touch Plutonia ever again....

pl15f936.zip

@Worriedidiot which complevel?

Edited by Lol 6 : Fixed text file

29 minutes ago, Worriedidiot said:

@Lol 6 Tenth Gear MAP28 UV MAX

It's a pretty straight forward slaughter map that's very short so it's not really that difficult.

tnth28m209.zip

Here it is. Like you said, not that hard. 

@Lol 6

Full Moon MAP28 UV-Pacifist

(also, would you mind recording a demo/video of it? thanks)

Edited by Paf

1 hour ago, Paf said:

@Lol 6

Full Moon MAP28 UV-Pacifist

(also, would you mind recording a demo/video of it? thanks)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah, I don't think I'll be able to pull it off. 

Edit: Sorry, but not happening, way too hard for me

8 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah, I don't think I'll be able to pull it off. 

Edit: Sorry, but not happening, way too hard for me

I tried Pacifisting it too, way too hard to do it.

13 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

That level is bullshit on fast monsters and pistol start. Enjoy a fail demo as I work to finish this.

Doom2 map 18.rar

Last I checked, demos were in lmp format. (edit: not whatever it is in the rar)

Nefelibeta challenged me to Abandoned map01 uvmax. I don't do max and not UV on this map but I'll play it.

Edited by game

5 hours ago, game said:

Last I checked, demos were in lmp format.

Nefelibeta challenged me to Abandoned map01 uvmax. I don't do max and not UV on this map but I'll play it.

It is zipped up into a rar 

There you go, I was playing cowardly since because I died twice because of my own stupidity. You can choose to watch through the video if you're boring lol.

(wait, i quoted the wrong person, sorry)

On 9/2/2021 at 2:43 PM, RonnieJamesDiner said:

I challenge the person above me to beat Mutabor on the "Onslaught!" (HNTR) difficulty setting.

Okay, 17 days later I finally got around to this. Had to take a break because my mouse stopped working when I had originally tried to take on the map, with even some attempts reaching the final fight I'd have to do to leave the map. Got a new mouse today, first thing I did was this attempt at the map, so nice to see I didn't rusty.

I took the easy way out, did 1 key fight, got the bfg, did an exit fight, and exited the map just to be done with the challenge, so now I can do a chill playthrough of this map and actually pause. Again, great map thanks for the challenge.

Here's the Demo for it: Bailey_Mutabor_Succesfull_Attempt.zip

As for challenging someone else, hope this thread ain't dead. I challenge the person above (or below if that person isn't around to see this) to beat E1M2 of Doom but with only the pistol, fists, and chainsaw.

5 hours ago, BaileyTW said:

Okay, 17 days later I finally got around to this. Had to take a break because my mouse stopped working when I had originally tried to take on the map, with even some attempts reaching the final fight I'd have to do to leave the map. Got a new mouse today, first thing I did was this attempt at the map, so nice to see I didn't rusty.

I took the easy way out, did 1 key fight, got the bfg, did an exit fight, and exited the map just to be done with the challenge, so now I can do a chill playthrough of this map and actually pause. Again, great map thanks for the challenge.

As for challenging someone else, hope this thread ain't dead. I challenge the person above (or below if that person isn't around to see this) to beat E1M2 of Doom but with only the pistol, fists, and chainsaw.

UV-Max or I can speed run it?

Edit: I decided to just max it.

I don't really remember the layout of E1M2 so I did get a tiny bit lost.

Edited by Magicana

11 hours ago, BaileyTW said:

Hey, I actually want this thread to be alive, too!

Play Sunder Map01, either UV Max or UV Speed is acceptable. Good luck

11 hours ago, Magicana said:

UV-Max or I can speed run it?

Edit: I decided to just max it.

I don't really remember the layout of E1M2 so I did get a tiny bit lost.

Nice one, especially clearing out the dark area without having to backtrack after forgetting the map a bit.

3 hours ago, Nefelibeta said:

Hey, I actually want this thread to be alive, too!

Play Sunder Map01, either UV Max or UV Speed is acceptable. Good luck

Hadn't attempted this map before because Sunder scares me, but managed to Uvmax in 7:49 a few attempts in. Still gonna put off the rest of Sunder for a bit, beeg beeg maps. Don't got quite the endurance for that yet.

The Demo file: Bailey_Sunder01.zip

As for you, you said anything Slaughtery, so I guess I'll start with something on the easierish end, Rush's map 8, Land of Demons, UVmax.

6 hours ago, BaileyTW said:

Nice one, especially clearing out the dark area without having to backtrack after forgetting the map a bit.

Hadn't attempted this map before because Sunder scares me, but managed to Uvmax in 7:49 a few attempts in. Still gonna put off the rest of Sunder for a bit, beeg beeg maps. Don't got quite the endurance for that yet.

As for you, you said anything Slaughtery, so I guess I'll start with something on the easierish end, Rush's map 8, Land of Demons, UVmax.

That looks pretty fun, I'll give it a try since I never played this wad before.

7 hours ago, BaileyTW said:

Alright, I got an exit. Didn't die once surprisingly.

Edited by Nefelibeta

1 hour ago, Nefelibeta said:

Alright, I got an exit. Didn't die once surprisingly.

Neat, and you didn't even need the invuln secret, though with an ending to the map like that I probably should have mentioned it.

8 minutes ago, BaileyTW said:

Neat, and you didn't even need the invuln secret, though with an ending to the map like that I probably should have mentioned it.

So there is a secret? I guess that didn't count as a Max since I missed it. --

I doubt we should keep giving challenges to each other, waiting for someone else to participate will be a better idea?