Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

So, how old are you ?

I found my first reply on page 19, now I'm 31 + 1 point something month. Don't realize I've been in Doomworld for over 2 years.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:59 AM, The Pursuer said:

I vaguely remember this thread yet i don't recall posting in it, but there it is on the first page. That post was 3 months before i went on a path that completely changed my viewpoints in life. My perspective of empathy has drastically increased, petty issues that were once something i commonly participated in no longer phase or interest me. I was morbidly obese a big portion of my life, started at my peak of 360 lbs and over the last 2 years i've gotten down to 178 lbs. I am really just disassociated more than anything these days.

I'm 33 as of last July. I hurt my back by laying on my side the other day, i switched from laying on my back to my side. It caused a back pain that lasted 3 days. That's what getting older is like. That's what we all have to look forward to. Anywho i hope everyone here is doing well. Thanks for reading and have a nice day. :)

*imagines a training montage (with 80s hair metal bands playing) of The Pursuer lifting weights, running up mountains, fragging Revenants, and then beating Ivan Drago...*

As of this post, 20 years old, Yet here I am enjoying old 90s FPS's, Flight Sims and other old stuff :b Blame my dad Into showing me all this stuff when I was like 10. 

7 hours ago, Walkingcheese said:

I'm 11.  Am i youngest?

From possibly the oldest -- 63 -- to probably the youngest, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

22 hours ago, Walkingcheese said:

I'm 11.  Am i youngest?

Unfortunately, for legal reasons you need to be at least 13 years old before subscribing here.

7 hours ago, Swordofdanu said:

48 this year and still playing fkin Pokemon :/

Hey, don't be all tussed over it pal! I'm not a big Pokémon fan myself but I'm sure it's not a bad thing if you're 48 and still playing it.

I mean, I guess it helps you keep yourself entertained and busy amid the worst moments of quarantine. Right?

On 9/15/2021 at 3:36 AM, Nikku4211 said:

18. Yes, I'm a zoomer too.

18 isn't a zoomer.  Like 12 and younger in the year of out Lord 2021 is a zoomer. You're still a millennial. 

8 hours ago, Swordofdanu said:

48 this year and still playing fkin Pokemon :/

48 years catching Pokemons? I bet you're a true PKMN Master ;)

2 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

18 isn't a zoomer.  Like 12 and younger in the year of out Lord 2021 is a zoomer. You're still a millennial. 

I'm right in the middle I guess.

I dunno if we talk about zoomers and millenials here in Brazil, but America has a lot of weird social notions and.......rantrantrant.....

2 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Is Zoomer the same thing as Gen Z? Because I believe the official cutoff is around 1995/1996 between millennials and Gen Z.

23 minutes ago, QuaketallicA said:

Is Zoomer the same thing as Gen Z? Because I believe the official cutoff is around 1995/1996 between millennials and Gen Z.

I've seen some say the cutoff is 2005. Either way it's a big cultural difference between those that watched SpongeBob and Adeventure time, played Modern Warfare 2, did Common Core Math, and remember when the Iraq / Iran / Afghanistan wars were a big part of the media than those that grew up with Steven Universe, Tik Tok, Valorant, and remember the Fall of Afghanistan. 

So maybe 1996 people are Gen Z, but they aren't Zoomers, if that makes sense.

49 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

I'm right in the middle I guess.

I dunno if we talk about zoomers and millenials here in Brazil, but America has a lot of weird social notions and.......rantrantrant.....

Yeah America has weird stuff like that sometimes.

16, I'll be 17 in two months and one day

Edit: So, in less than a year, I'll be 18, yay :-D

Edited by Lol 6

3 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

At least I'm not a boomer.

The only Boom I do is the source port for DOS.

3 hours ago, Teo Slayer said:

48 years catching Pokemons? I bet you're a true PKMN Master ;)

Far from it ha, only really collect them, I enjoy the games though.been collecting since Ruby (2002) onwards =) 

1 hour ago, Nikku4211 said:

At least I'm not a boomer.

The only Boom I do is the source port for DOS.

*cracks open white Monster can* 

Yup, *sip* hell yeah brother. Better go mow the lawn now, those damn millennials. 

17, getting closer and closer to the 18th Mark, kinda hyped! ..but also a tiny bit anxious, which I am guessing is normal that age, right?