Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixel Fiend

Challenge the person above you to play / beat a level

^ plutonia@map32, UV-whatever but with tank controls (no strafing, keyboard turning).

2 minutes ago, Doomdude89 said:

Challange me. Wont do max and prefer no troll wads.

Kama Sutra map 30 - Adult path.

4 hours ago, Magicana said:

Kama Sutra map 30 - Adult path.

Blind Run, was first confused (took me 14 minutes to realize i had actually an full weapon loadout (because im slightly r3tard3d "probably")

The version you are supposed to see

Overall fun one that the pussycat kills you at the end made me giggle. Good challange.

12 hours ago, Beginner said:

^ plutonia@map32, UV-whatever but with tank controls (no strafing, keyboard turning).

Bound strage to g and h for this so I wouldn't touch those buttons. I made it about 25 minutes in to the blue key hallway cyberdemon fight and then died there. Those hallway fights are really what tank controls makes the hardest since you can't dodge out of the way nearly as quick as you usually can. First try and got this far too. Gonna call it there though, long challenge I do not feel like repeating. Made an honest effort. It's weird, this run was actually on pace to be faster than the first time I UVmaxed Go2It (which I also did keyboard only, with strafing obviously). Now i gotta play with tank controls, fog, and fixed camera angles to get the full silent hill experience.

Here's the demo for it: Go2Itbutitssilenthill.zip

As for a challenge, I challenge the person above to beat Plutonia's map 4, Caged, with fast monsters enabled. Doesn't gotta be max.

I challenge BaileyTW to beat one of my favourites: Doom 2 map 23 - Barrels O' Fun. UV, pistol start. You can go for 100% kills/secrets/items if you want, but not necessary.

1 hour ago, j0lt said:

I challenge BaileyTW to beat one of my favourites: Doom 2 map 23 - Barrels O' Fun. UV, pistol start. You can go for 100% kills/secrets/items if you want, but not necessary.

I actually had fun this time around playing barrels of fun, that is until I realized my first attempt was on hurt me plenty, not ultra-violence. The pain elemental room did seem uncharacteristically light. Then I did the attempt on ultra-violence and remembered why I only ever pistol started this map once. Still, was easier than my first time and that was with completely messing up the pain elemental room and letting the lost soul limit be reached.

Here's the demo, done in a snail's pace of 6:08 flat: Bailey_Barrelsoffun_UVmax.zip

For you, I sentence you to UVmaxing TNT's map 22, Habitat.

1 hour ago, Lol 6 said:

Challenge me. A TNT Evilution map, just no NM and or pacifist please :)

TNT map 3 tyson-ish. It'd be unreasonable to to expect full tyson, so you get to super shotgun the cacos, mancubi, and archevile if you feel like it. Also you forgot to challenge me.

2 minutes ago, BaileyTW said:

TNT map 3 tyson-ish. It'd be unreasonable to to expect full tyson, so you get to super shotgun the cacos, mancubi, and archevile if you feel like it. Also you forgot to challenge me.

Lunatic Map 04, HMP or UV with fast monsters.

2 hours ago, BaileyTW said:

For you, I sentence you to UVmaxing TNT's map 22, Habitat.

Oh god why! lol

2 hours ago, Lol 6 said:

Lunatic Map 04, HMP or UV with fast monsters.

I've been meaning to get to this wad ever since beating Valiant but never got around to it, so thanks for the challenge. UVmaxed it first (well attempted to do so, accidentally left the map early cause the exit wasn't clearly marked) and then after 10 attempts I got this UVfast run in 18:13. I mostly babied my way through, not taking much risk especially around revenants or cacodemons, Probably would not have survived the last fight if I hadn't found a cheese to it so fast. Well gonna play this map set normally now.

Here's the demo for it: Bailey_Lunatic4_UVfast.zip

As for the person above, if you're done with the previous challenge, try to beat Map 1 of tnt with fists, and pistol only in under 2 minutes.

1 hour ago, BaileyTW said:

I've been meaning to get to this wad ever since beating Valiant but never got around to it, so thanks for the challenge. UVmaxed it first (well attempted to do so, accidentally left the map early cause the exit wasn't clearly marked) and then after 10 attempts I got this UVfast run in 18:13. I mostly babied my way through, not taking much risk especially around revenants or cacodemons, Probably would not have survived the last fight if I hadn't found a cheese to it so fast. Well gonna play this map set normally now.

Here's the demo for it: Bailey_Lunatic4_UVfast.zip

As for the person above, if you're done with the previous challenge, try to beat Map 1 of tnt with fists, and pistol only in under 2 minutes.

How about something crazier... Stardat 20x7 Map07 Max, you can lower the difficulty if you want.

2 hours ago, Nefelibeta said:

How about something crazier... Stardat 20x7 Map07 Max, you can lower the difficulty if you want.

This might be a bit out of my skill range, but I'll give it an attempt. No way I can do it on ultra violence though, but I'll give that a try.

3 hours ago, Nefelibeta said:

Okay, I beat it on Hurt Me Plenty, but with saves between the fights. Going to try to record a demo now, will see if I can actually beat this.

Bailey_LotusKeep_HMP_w_saves.png

4 hours ago, Nefelibeta said:

Sorry for the triple post, did not think I was going to complete this any time soon. Not many attempts in got a succesful recorded run on hurt me plenty. Extremely unexpected since I thought I just wasn't ready to take on any map in this set even HMP. Got a 14:20, not that good considering I babied my way through some fights by chipping at enemies with the extra ammo I had, couldn't do that for the hardest fights though.

Here's the demo: Bailey_Stardate20X7map7_HMPmax.zip

As for you, don't wanna challenge you to something I haven't done yet, so try to UVmax Speed of Doom's obligatory map 32 slaughter map, The Pyramid of Death.

1 hour ago, BaileyTW said:

Sorry for the triple post, did not think I was going to complete this any time soon. Not many attempts in got a succesful recorded run on hurt me plenty. Extremely unexpected since I thought I just wasn't ready to take on any map in this set even HMP. Got a 14:20, not that good considering I babied my way through some fights by chipping at enemies with the extra ammo I had, couldn't do that for the hardest fights though.

As for you, don't wanna challenge you to something I haven't done yet, so try to UVmax Speed of Doom's obligatory map 32 slaughter map, The Pyramid of Death.

Oh boy... I literally skipped that map during my first playthrough. This is going to be nasty.

20 hours ago, Doomdude89 said:

Blind Run, was first confused (took me 14 minutes to realize i had actually an full weapon loadout (because im slightly r3tard3d "probably")

The version you are supposed to see

Overall fun one that the pussycat kills you at the end made me giggle. Good challange.

Oh no that was horrifying! There must be something weird with the order that the game registers the weapon pickups (Or their placement) to make it switch you to the shotgun!

I'm guessing you haven't played KS before - Aside from Map30, the wad is absolutely amazing and absolutely serious. Well worth a play of the whole thing.

On 9/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, BaileyTW said:

After 10 or more failed attempts I just realized how RNG-based this map is(at least with my strategy) Those god-damned archies would never give me a break.

I might try to come up with a strat after this, you might have to wait until tomorrow, sorry. --

On 9/21/2021 at 5:35 PM, BaileyTW said:

I'm still working on the demo, it's quite hard to do it tyson, I've only made it to the red key with like 16% health.

1 hour ago, Nefelibeta said:

After 10 or more failed attempts I just realized how RNG-based this map is(at least with my strategy) Those god-damned archies would never give me a break.

I might try to come up with a strat after this, you might have to wait until tomorrow, sorry. --

Yah the first archevile fight was hell. I was very lucky to have beaten the map mostly blind when I got to that fight, and lucky the archeviles didn't blast me out of the arena. I think it was getting the cyberdemons (which I didn't know where back there at first) to infight stuff and distracting an archevile or two that helped me win that fight.

1 hour ago, Lol 6 said:

I'm still working on the demo, it's quite hard to do it tyson, I've only made it to the red key with like 16% health.

One strategy that helped me and I think even the record for uvtyson on the map does it, is basically aggroing everything in the big circle room and then hiding being one of the doors they can't open and opening and closing it to get the chaingunners to infight everything.

For whoever is the current eligible challenger - From pistol start, exit map 18 of Eviternity with 200/200 health and armor, all weapons, and 600 cells.  HMP or higher.

All weapons does not include chainsaw, as the map doesn't have one, but does include berserk and BFG.

11 hours ago, BaileyTW said:

Yah the first archevile fight was hell. I was very lucky to have beaten the map mostly blind when I got to that fight, and lucky the archeviles didn't blast me out of the arena. I think it was getting the cyberdemons (which I didn't know where back there at first) to infight stuff and distracting an archevile or two that helped me win that fight.

One strategy that helped me and I think even the record for uvtyson on the map does it, is basically aggroing everything in the big circle room and then hiding being one of the doors they can't open and opening and closing it to get the chaingunners to infight everything.

Made it to the finale, and got killed by the last few archies, oh my fucking life.

It will probably take a bit more attempts, wait for me.

SODmap32fail.rar