Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AwesomeGuy05

I Just Beat Doom II

Now all you have to do is beat all the other DOOM, and then maybe bring sunshine and rainbows back to the Earth.

Oh, and Fraggle's Freedoom and Freedoom 2. I beat Freedoom in its entirety one time, but it always gets new maps and art, so I guess I haven't really beaten it at all.

Now play either tnt or plutonia.

TNT if you want extreme inconsistency involving both great and terrible levels.

Plutonia if you want far most consistent quality and more challenging and well designed gameplay.

Nice, now good luck on Final Doom.

Final Doom was a fucking pain to finish.

You can always get more Doom 2 levels through Final Doom...

...but you can also take on Doom 64, which has somehow been made canon with the release of Doom Eternal. It's a pretty unique experience in the Doom series while not straying too far away from classic Doom gameplay.

14 minutes ago, PsychEyeball said:

...but you can also take on Doom 64, which has somehow been made canon with the release of Doom Eternal. It's a pretty unique experience in the Doom series while not straying too far away from classic Doom gameplay.

I'll second this suggestion. Doom 64 was a great game!

Ok. I've beaten Ultimate DOOM on HMP. (I might do a UV run soon.) and DOOM 2 on HMP (UV is impossible for me, so no.).

Haven't beaten Final DOOM because I feel like it's a bit forgettable and a bit too hard for my liking. (still have nightmares of Go2It.)

Beat DOOM 64 on the DOOM 64 EX port because Bethesda is Bethesda.

Completed DOOM 3 on Marine difficulty.

Can't play the newer games (DOOM 2016/DOOM Eternal) cuz my PC is from the Jurassic Ages.

Tried DOOM RPG too, but the fighting system is pure luck if you win. (health packs are in like 2 levels only)

Haven't tried DOOM 2 RPG, because I feel like it's as hard as DOOM RPG, and the art style doesn't feel right.