Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pritch

The War

Disorder said:

It seems a coalition pilot has ejected and landed in the Tigris river in the centre of Baghdad. Iraqi soldiers were seen live on CNN tv shooting at parts of the river..

:(

Janderson said:

U no wat wud b cool...
...A Cluster Bomb Cannon/Launcher for Doom, and then the plasma gun vesion!

U no wat wud b cooler...

If you shut the hell up.

Janderson said:

Who the hell r u neway?

I could ask you the same question, n00b.

Fredrik said:

77 civilians dead from cluster bombs in Basra. Way to go.

uhmm. I don't think they use cluster bombs!

Massive American casualties reported near Nassariya. I'm worried about the coming groundattack on Baghdad. Considerable amounts of soldiers are already dying in and around small villages :|

Skynews just showed live pictures from Al Jazeera. Iraqi soldiers showed 5 captured American soldiers including one woman. One of them was badly injured. They also showed dead American soldiers aswell. I didn't see it for myself, but I've read this. I think we might be seeing this any moment now on CNN. Imagine what they're going through right now..

From all these news reports I'm getting the impression that this war isn't going as well as Bush had hoped.

Janderson said:

Its a waste of a hell of a lot of lives just to fill some wallets.
I hope Bush burns in hell forever for this!
no joke...

fill some wallets? wtf?

Janderson said:

Its a waste of a hell of a lot of lives just to fill some wallets.
I hope Bush burns in hell forever for this!
no joke...

<Strong Bad> survey says "you're an idiot!".

Well it seems the biggest contractor to be put forward to rebuild Iraq is non other than Halliburton Inc the oil company that was headed by Vice President Dick Cheney, signed contracts with Iraq worth $73 million through two subsidiaries while he was at its helm, the Washington Post reported.The old boy's network is alive and well:P

I've heard that American and British newschannels aren't broadcasting footage of the American POW's in Iraq, but I've just seen it here. Man, that was pretty shocking. Zooming in on dead American soldiers and interviewing Americans who were very, very afraid..

Disorder said:

I've heard that American and British newschannels aren't broadcasting footage of the American POW's in Iraq, but I've just seen it here. Man, that was pretty shocking. Zooming in on dead American soldiers and interviewing Americans who were very, very afraid..

Yeah! That wasn't a good experience! :(

Janderson said:

Shaviro yor vision is distorted...

Stop spamming my thread or I'll fucking ban you.

Visited the HQ of the navy men from Plymouth who died in the helicopter crash yesterday :(

I really hope this is over quickly. Hope hope hope.

Janderson said:

wat does spammin mean?

Posting twice in a row for instance. Talking crap and being a nuisance. But don't worry, I just pruned all your posts anyway.

Wobbo said:

Then During the War, america did about FIVE FUCKING PERCENT of the actual fighting against hitler, mostly just kiling innocent civilians in Dredsden (Bombs), France (Napalm), Hiroshima (nuclear bomb), Nagasaki(Nuclear bomb, again). Almost All of the actual fighting and liberation of germany was done by Communists. (and you dont even want to get into what we did to "liberate" Spain Greece and Italy)

Heh...even the invasion of Normandy was pretty fucked up. The British commander had all kinds of neat inventions to help the marines get through the beach and into the enemy defences, but because the American commander at the invasion didn't like the British one, he refused to take any of these to help him out. So anywy, while the Americans were taking their beach and taking sever casualties the whole time, the Brits were over on their beach which happened to be much more lightly defended. What little opposition they had they got around with their gizmos (the only one I can remember at the moment is some kind of elevated walkway so that soldiers could get past the barricades easier. Add to that the now infamous bombing our troops got from our OWN BOMBERS, Normandy actualy comes out to be a tactical failure.

So we will alway remember our own soldiers who took needlessly high casualties due to several stupid tactical decisions, and never the Brits who got through relatively well and managed to capture a lot of territory early on.

the_Danarchist said:

Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan sparks to reporters in Baghdad

Vice president Taha Yassin Ramadan was killed in the initial attack on Saddam's palace and was the only casualty.

The Iraqi ruler has massed around Baghdad – not only his crack fighting divisions and most loyal suicide units, but also his missiles and weapons of mass destruction, including possibly radiological devices. If he sees Baghdad’s outer defenses crumbling, he is liable to deploy those weapons in a last stand. The Americans may well retaliate with nuclear devices of their own, tactical or bombs, a decision the US President will be called upon to make.
The state of play is far from cut and dried on the western front as well. Although joint American and British forces were in control of western Iraq, including the big H-2 and H-3 air bases, by Saturday midday, still ahead of them is the major task of occupying and cleaning up the Iraqi-Syrian border sector, the site of hidden Iraqi stores of surface missile batteries and unconventional weapons systems capable of reaching Israel. These weapons are maintained on transporters and can be whisked at a moments notice over the border into Syria and out of reach.

Isn't it ironic that one of the USA's reasons for the war is that the Iraq regime isn't democratic, considering that the USA itself isn't democratic?

fodders said:

Fodder's angst

Will that mean that we can add Bagdad to the list of historical cities, along with Carthago?

fodders said:

Vice president Taha Yassin Ramadan was killed in the initial attack on Saddam's palace and was the only casualty.

WTF? He's talking to reporters... clearly he wasn't killed.

ZarcyB said:

WTF? He's talking to reporters... clearly he wasn't killed.

Thats what I was going to say.

But of course, they thought that that guy talking right after the initial bombings was a Saddam double, so you never know.

/me wonders if any of our politicians have doubles o_O

Ten marines reported to have been killed in a bizarre clash. Tens of Iraqi soldiers said they were going to give up when they suddenly grabbed their guns and started shooting.. :\

I love how CNN is doing these What Iraq should have done new reports.

For example, I caught this one report going on about, “If they took out these damns here, and here (pointing at a large map of Iraq) then they could flood this bit here, and stop our troops here, and we’d be screwed.” Lets hope no one sympathetic to there situation decides “that’s a GREAT idea!”

I also love there reports on Iraq propaganda... you know, as opposed to our propaganda.