Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dew

TAS (tool-assisted) demos: part 2

9 hours ago, Dimon12321 said:

Did you double-check what replay you were going to send? It doesn't look like a TAS and the final time is wrong - 42:13.

Apologies! I included the wrong demo. Hereby corrected.

vae2-2458.zip

5 minutes ago, MatrixCL said:

Apologies! I included the wrong demo. Hereby corrected.

vae2-2458.zip

Looks like the incorrect run above was already uploaded. What do you want to do with that? Is it a TAS? Should I just remove it (I assume the textfile info is inaccurate anyway)?

4 hours ago, 4shockblast said:

Looks like the incorrect run above was already uploaded. What do you want to do with that? Is it a TAS? Should I just remove it (I assume the textfile info is inaccurate anyway)?

Yes, I noticed. You can remove it.

It's not TAS in any case. In fact it's a better run than what I submitted some time ago, but not so much that it was worth submitting.

Edited by MatrixCL

Valiant - UV Max

Episode 3 - 40:18

Episode 4 - 28:53

Episode 5 - 33:24

This was fun! :D I've been grinding this wonderful WAD for so long, basically to conclude that I'm simply not skilled enough to get the results I wanted. But now I have that result, in a way.

I would've preferred to do D2all, but reloading a save can take painfully long at the end of an episode. Besides, with TAS, D2all is nothing more than a concatenation of these episodes anyway. (Except that the RNG doesn't get reset.)

vae3-4018.zip

vae4-2853.zip

vae5-3324.zip

Edited by MatrixCL

Freedoom 0.9 Map 30

UV Max in 4:33
fd30x433.zip

I know this won't be published on dsdarchive since Freedoom is not finished yet, but I'd like to pay respect to this project.

Edited by Dimon12321

On 10/7/2021 at 4:01 AM, RockyGaming4725 said:

Plutonia Map 15 NoMo in 17.51
May or may not have made this because I saw Dep's 18
pl15xo1751.zip
Video link - 

looper has 15s tas

hehe

in E4M4, when you reach the final room, activate the lift, wait for lift to go up, jump to the left side, hit the switch and use wallrun to reach the exit platform. You don't need the lift for the second time.

24 minutes ago, Looper said:

in E4M4, when you reach the final room, activate the lift, wait for lift to go up, jump to the left side, hit the switch and use wallrun to reach the exit platform. You don't need the lift for the second time.

that's a brilliant idea

edit: got it :)

Edited by alps