Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CorianderCastor

Why'd you choose your title?

My custom title may or may not have been primarily inspired by this post I made that happened to gain enough traction as to get pinned in WADs & Mods:

Oh hey we can change that ourselves now, neat. I made mine "Nuclear Member" for now because I go by Malcorium everywhere, I like bright greens commonly associated with radioactivity in popular media, and my mental health is about as stable as plutonium-228. (cough @ all my embarrassing meltdown threads lmao)

Well, I guess this should be made obvious...

IMG_3531l.jpg

(Yeah, I've been reading waaay too many Peanuts lately.)

I was raised in a swamp. And though I've been living in a city for the past 10 years, I'm still a swamp dweller at heart.

And by that, I mean the horrors of my childhood have me still instinctively preparing for swarms of mosquitos and blackflies every time I step outside.

My left eye still hasn't healed up from surgery from a couple months back, so I've only been using my right eye since then.

I'm not involved in anything in political nature.

I've chosen this title, because when I map for Doom I completly reject all the rules, authorities and literally much everything.

Of course from player perspective I appreciate the wads I play.

It's Marty McFly, but perhaps as a diner combo at Jack Rabbit Slims. I uh, I switched around the letters one time and it made me laugh. It's absolutely meaningless.

Alternate title might be "Could do every drug every day and still not get addicted"