Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCasali

Playing through Punish2.wad 28 years after making it

Vanilla slaughtermap is an extremly underrated mapping niche.

the censor sound effects in the video makes me wonder how many sound effects you got for censoring the words youtube don't like XD

EDIT: also, there's an option to disable unlimited lost soul in PrBoom, so now you have to redo the playtrough

- Love the soundeffects

- Love Doom II's MAP01 variation

- Love the abstinence of <F6> and <F9> :D

I really should play Plutonia again, it's been a while . . .

6 minutes ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

@DCasali Ok i just want to ask this, i asked lee jackson this question as well. Are you the real Dario Casail?

Well, was Lee Jackson the real Dario Casali? ;)

@DCasali thanks for sharing this with us, was entertaining and a little bit satisfying too hehe. Truth be told I still need to play the last 8 maps of Plutonia. Glad to hear you’re giving Plutonia 2 a spin and getting back into Doom after helping punish all of us with it 

Hello there! Do you happen to have any interesting background info about development of Plutonia or TNT Evilution? Particularly why is Habitat so *special*?

It's often said that everybody comes back to Doom... It seems that get proved steadily more true with time! What a way to return, too!

Welcome back, Dario! 25 years later and Plutonia is still the tightest, most fun, best-looking IWAD if you ask me. You and Milo put in some excellent, iconic work!

I hope you guys are aware of (and approve of) the Plutonia MIDI Pack! :)

4 hours ago, DCasali said:

Hi everyone! It's great to see the Doom community still so alive and kicking. 

I recently started playing Doom again, and have been playing through Plutonia2 which has been a real blast so far. I thought I'd take a crack at Punisher.wad, the map I made 28 years ago and got through it fairly quickly. So then I thought I'd try Punish2.wad, and well it was much harder. Especially given the limitless lost souls that can be generated in PRBOOM. I recorded my run through and put it here:

Hopefully someone will get a kick out of watching me take a dose of my own medicine :)

Dang! I recently played Punisher 1, it was pretty good, but this looks crazy!

Not gonna lie, when you died to the first chaingunner and groaned, I laughed.

Welcome back!

Unbelievable... This is the man that inspired me to try mapping at all. If you are the true Dario Casali, then thank you for everything!

we're not worthy, we're not worthy! not but seriously, great to see another OG back on the scene. SIGIL style new doom episode?