Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawk of The Crystals

What Are Your Guilty Pleasure Songs?

Basically all people have a couple songs that they feel guilty for loving. So what are yours? I know one song that I feel guilty for liking is Daddy by korn.

Hmmmm had to really think this one out, cause I don't really feel "guilty" about liking any music. 

But if there was one that fit the bill it would be this:

I guess from how people used to react to this song then and now, most people think it's a little "corny."  I can see why, it's very radio friendly and the lyrics are a bit dramatic.  But hey, it gives me an energy boost.

My entire life I've avoided "quirky" indie bands telling myself I hated that style. But I can't get this one out of my head. 

Static by Minimall:

Also this, 

Really, anything by Sockeye. Here's their compilation album "Barf on a Globe". And yes, it's really not appropriate for a work environment, or in the presence of polite company. Or really appropriate for anyone; there are certainly some ridiculously offensive lyrics and the quality is absolute crap, but I still love it.

I mean, they have a song called "Tittyfuck a Coal Miner". It is so insanely sophomoric, it's fantastic.

This track is chaotic as fuck but also kind of cool.

Another sort of "guilty pleasure" are some old YTPMVs and shitpost-tier tracks like this:

I do not take any responsibility for any dentist visitations and subsequent billing and/or otherwise. You have been warned . . .  8)

Said this before on this forum, but I loathe the term "guilty pleasure", as it implies I should feel embarrassed about liking something. No chance.