Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kykyman

PhoneDoom wad

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support on CameraDoom, and I never expected a Youtuber to make a video on it. Also as per usual here is a 90s commercial in text form like always. "Hey my radical dudes, have you ever wanted a device within Doom that plays Doom that plays on a touchscreen? Well here you go with the PhoneDoom wad. (Batteries not included) This wad will take you around the world playing Doom without being tethered to a computer. Only $99.99, By Kyky's Wads"

Phonbe.png

PhoneDoom.zip

I'm having some trouble with this, it keeps asking for a SIM card or some shit. Back in my day we had real phones that you actually plugged in, stuff for real men. This thing keeps vibrating and it irritates my nuts. Also, the TV screen part of the phone keeps getting scratched up by my chainsaw. Kids these days with their toys!

Nice one man, ngl I thought for a second you were being serious for some reason.

50 minutes ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

I'm having some trouble with this, it keeps asking for a SIM card or some shit. Back in my day we had real phones that you actually plugged in, stuff for real men. This thing keeps vibrating and it irritates my nuts. Also, the TV screen part of the phone keeps getting scratched up by my chainsaw. Kids these days with their toys!

On 10/10/2021 at 1:19 AM, KP_SapphireMK2 said:

it just crashed when shoot

Yeah, that only happens when you hold the fire button, and couldn't find what was causing it sadly. So just don't hold the fire button.