Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Fuzzy Thread!

Talk about fuzzy stuff, show images and drawings of fuzzy stuff... ranging from cute pictures of animals being silly, to well-drawn furry art!

(In any case, keep it SFW of course! NSFW stuff will be reported. I dunno if it is within the rules to make a thread with NSFW stuff - spoilered of course - but that would have to be a separate thread anyway.)

And before you ask, yes. This is pretty much a random impulse and not a thought-out thread lol. I am only merely curious about whether people would actually be interested, so I wanted to see if a thread like this would catch people's collective attention.

15 minutes ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Screw you all, he's fuzzy

Yeah wtf Romero you doing okay? He's clearly fuzzy

53 minutes ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Yeah, I want Adrian Carmack and Shawn Green's opinion on the matter. They're the artists.

14 minutes ago, Spineapple tea said:

My baby. (Jesus Christ I look dead in this picture)20211015_161121.jpg.05b05b2ad3cc29f833b6f1ad11e0f36b.jpg

You look like a member of Mayhem without makeup. (Norwegian(?) death metal band)

2 hours ago, Dusty_Rhodes said:

Screw you all, he's fuzzy

__cb20120401143008.png

Awe, i wanna hug him! *get crushed into pates* Totally worth it!

2 hours ago, Noiser said:

I'm kinda obssessed with cat videos these days.
I need help, please.

image.png.860e0e39b5514bf22d96712a0c09efd8.png

God DAMN! that's a fuzzy cat!

5 hours ago, Noiser said:

I'm kinda obssessed with cat videos these days.
I need help, please.

image.png.860e0e39b5514bf22d96712a0c09efd8.png

Cashier to the cats owner: "Okay, so we're at 24 dollars, 36 cents for the food. And I'll just ring up the lint rollers now. Okay, your total comes to 5,739 dollars aaaand... 84 cents. Will that be cash or charge?"

12 hours ago, Gustavo6046 said:

Well, yeah. His hands are flesh toned (well, I guess his hooves are as well, but shut up). And that's not muscle or fat outlines on the white part of his body. It clearly looks like fur. And I've thought this for twenty five years, so I have to be right!

I'm in camp fur, no matter what anyone says. The first time I saw it, I thought yeti that shoots lightning. If it looks like fur to so many people, well then maybe id didn't do a great job on making the model/texture in the first place.

Unless they secretly wanted to make it look furry, then they did a great job on it.

16 hours ago, Jello said:

I'm in camp fur, no matter what anyone says. The first time I saw it, I thought yeti that shoots lightning. If it looks like fur to so many people, well then maybe id didn't do a great job on making the model/texture in the first place.

Yes, yeti! That's exactly what I think of them when I see them. :P

16 hours ago, Jello said:

Unless they secretly wanted to make it look furry, then they did a great job on it.

Could have been a failed attempt from one of the id team members to hint at something, maybe even to prepare to come out of the closet!

...Uh... nevermind, I'm just being silly.

Sounds bodaciously conspiratorial, though!

Plus, I kinda think it's only Romero saying that it's not fuzzy.