Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyrez

RE-UC Update

Sorry about the lack of updates on RE-UC but I have been trying to get the website up and with work I have limited time. I have posted some new screenshots on the screens page for your viewing. Work is continuing as I slowly trudge along, finding time is my biggest problem :/

RE-UC Update

You ain't kidding when you say you've completely changed the direction of the project. I like the new theme and textures, but the old mansion seemed to have more atmosphere. Too bad you canned the idea.

On your Subway System pictures, is that a map of the DC Metro system in DooM0023.png?

A couple of comments on your site. In your RE-UC page, the red text on the black background in the sidebar is virtually invisible when viewed in normal light (even without glare). Perhaps you can make the text brighter?

On your home page, a couple of the links in the sidebar (e.g., DooM, Star Trek) lead nowhere. Also, I was looking for a link to the RE-UC project on the sidebar, and it took me a while to figure out that the project banner was actually a link. These are not big issues, but I though I'd mention them.

Well, not too bad. But, if you're going for a dark & spooky atmosphere, tone the light levels down and add a bit of grit. Don't be afraid to destroy some things. :)

@ ReX
Please don't missunderstand. the mansion is still in, i have just reorderd some things. the mansion will apear in E2 :)
yes you were corect about the map :P

@ ravage
Yes i plan to but the first few levels are working into the story so the full affect is only hinted at just now :P

ReX said:

A couple of comments on your site. In your RE-UC page, the red text on the black background in the sidebar is virtually invisible when viewed in normal light (even without glare). Perhaps you can make the text brighter?

On your home page, a couple of the links in the sidebar (e.g., DooM, Star Trek) lead nowhere. Also, I was looking for a link to the RE-UC project on the sidebar, and it took me a while to figure out that the project banner was actually a link. These are not big issues, but I though I'd mention them.

All this has been fixed and should be much easier for you to navigate :)