Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this map was a single level WAD or part of a larger set, but here's what I remember of it:

-You start by going through a long series of small, ascending rooms containing imps, and you only have a rocket launcher and a few rockets per room to deal with them

-Once you get out of that part, it opens into a large arena-like room, mostly made of green marble. There are doors on 3 sides

-There, you have fight through a series of slaughter-like battles with cacodemons, hell knights, revenants etc.

-Eventually you can get keys/flip switches from behind those doors

-You end up far below the arena in a sort of moat, fighting large walls of chaingunners and a few archviles

-Finally a lot of walls come down, a ton of archviles/other monsters spawn and it's a long, slaughter-ish battle to the end

I remember playing this back in 2018, but I can't recall the name of it. Any help would be appreciated! I've tried looking through the slaughter maps/wads I've previously downloaded and made some vague google searches, but no luck as of yet.

Do you know where I can find the following wads for Doom ? I’ve been after them for ages now. 

Candygrm;

Dmsmall1; (compilation)

Dmsmall2; (compilation)

Jaredm11; (3/7/94)

Tkmaz14a; (29/7/94)

jl2d;

auror12a; (29/7/94)

jeff19a; (26/7/94)

Ash15a; (26/7/94)

Pits13a; (29/7/94)

stepz11a; (28/7/94) (mod. E1m1)

dd; (14/7/94) (mod. E1m1)

Stadium; (25/6/94) (football stadium)

Tourney2 (5/11/94)

Edited by Doomlover77 : Lost wad information

On 10/17/2021 at 4:52 PM, Doomlover77 said:

2-and-2.wad by ?

2-and-2.wad (21/07/1995 ) from an old backup CD.

No text file provided.

Modified version of E1M1 for Doom II, Map01

2_AND_2.ZIP

@thestarrover Do you have any more files from that CD ? If so please could you upload them. 

2-and-2 is by Robert Sarsorito. Two of the levels in that wad were featured in Jive_col.wad in 2000 by Jean Yves Delpech 

Edited by Doomlover77 : Lost wad information.

Does anyone have futur war source 2.0 betav3.pk3?

I have the music file but not the core 

And I don't want the latest version of the mod because I already have it thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Doomlover77 said:

Do you have any more files from that CD ?

Just a bunch of old wads widely available everywhere.

Do you have some more information about dd.wad and 214.wad ? 

Thanks! :)

Edited by thestarrover

18 hours ago, Doomlover77 said:

Could you upload the other wads that you do have please. Thank you. 

Dmvoid.zip

23castle.zip

Artifact.zip

Acheron.zip

aliens.zip

Caslotr.zip

starwar1.zip

all available on idgames archive

I do have a text file for 2-and-2 somewhere. I’ll upload it tomorrow sometime. 

2-and-2.zip

Edited by Doomlover77 : I’ve included the text file for 2-and-2.wad. It was featured in Jive_col.wad compiled in 2000.

Hey there a couple of years back I was playing a wad where I believe you started off in space and ended up in a mine where it was kind of “maze-like” has a awesome soundtrack behind it. The level was dark of course because it was set in a mine or train station. I believe it was maybe 4-10 levels into the wad. It looked so epic I couldn’t even enter the first room. I think it consisted of either 1 or 140ish demons. That’s all I remember. Please help me if you can. 

On 10/25/2021 at 6:34 AM, haruko haruhara said:

hey any zdaemon players here i been wanting these files by evilmonk back in 2008

cacoconflictv33 final release

cacocorruption_v27 final release

devastationv31 final release

heckticv60 not too sure about hecktic but if anyone has the final release of that thank you

thanks in advance

Yo, I got CacoConflict v31. Dunno the version differences, but hopefully that's good enough.

Here ya go.

Hi I am new to the forum's here I used to run Skulltag and Zandronum servers back in 2010-2013 and I wanted to know where I can find a mod that lets me rank up my character for keeping my man alive then demotes me when I die or lose a man. there was a mod that unlocked new weapons for having a higher rank like Sargent , Corporal, Private First Class and other ranks that you have to earn by keeping yourself alive. If I had this mod or knew where to download it i'd just run an offline coop where when I die I can continue playing but I want to play like I am playing a different soldier

For example I am not looking for MOP but something similar, something that can be played single player or with other mods like Brutal Doom for example, but has a ranking system 

also the mod I am thinking have a life limit like 20 soldiers left for example, if you die you only had 19 lifes to finish the level thanks again, BTW been playing doom since 1994 on an old Pentium 1

There's multiple wads called doom center, but I'm trying to find the one Br0leg played on a video. Don't remember the video.

It had big rigs.

So I was rewatching this one doom mod showcase video to get a lead on the maps played throughout the vid. Sadly, I couldn't figure out what they were so this is what brought me here.

Timestamps

1:53, 2:25, 3:57.

My best guess is that 2:25 and 3:57 could be in the same map. But the quick edit cuts make it hard to know.

this is gonna be a *really* long shot

More than a decade ago I came across a level somewhere in the Maximum Levels that had the Aggies "ATM" logo written in the floor. I'm pretty sure it was part of a deathmatch set since I don't remember any monsters being on the map, but I could be wrong. Would love to take another look at that wad without digging through every single file on the Master/Maximum levels disc to find it.