Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Havoc Crow

Sandy's granddaughter plays Doom

47 minutes ago, MidnightMage said:

This is really awesome! Who knew family friendly activities would include sawing demons down with a chainsaw?

you mean, its not normal?
Oh, god!
I think i was raised by a similar family as ''The Texas Chainsaw's Massacre''
:0

Sandy seems to having more fun than anybody. He is really enjoying the ride :)

Hah I remember my mom getting so upset that my dad showed me Doom when I was like 7. Pops and I are redeemed in the end.

I remember as a child seeing people play Doom, but I think the first Id Software game I actually played was Quake.

Incidentally, I do prefer Doom nowadays. :P

I can’t wait for John Romero to comment with “Hi Sandy, hope you’re doing well, actually you don’t have a granddaughter”

2 minutes ago, DavidN said:

I can’t wait for John Romero to comment with “Hi Sandy, hope you’re doing well, actually you don’t have a granddaughter”

see. these are not your grandchildren. these are my spies i have planted here so that they can learn all about you and everything you have done. i will use their information for correcting every little thing you have said or done in your life. 

4 hours ago, MidnightMage said:

This is really awesome! Who knew family friendly activities would include sawing demons down with a chainsaw?

Me and my Dad bonded over the Spawn movie and TV show. 

Is he not going to let her play the maps that aren't his? Seems a bit harsh if that's the case.

"Hey, what are you doing? The Living End? You're not going to play The Living End. You're going to play The Chasm."

"But grandpa, I already played The Chasm."

"Damn right you did, young lady. And you're going to play it again, and again. It only gets better each time. See that Lost Souls ambush at the final stretch? Best decision of my life."

I really enjoy Sandy's videos, especially when he talks about Doom.

Just started watching the video, and my gosh this is so WHOLESOME. It's weird to say anything DOOM related is "wholesome" but this is wholesome! Nothing like the family getting together to play some classic DOOM~

On 10/28/2021 at 12:36 PM, Mayomancer said:

Sandy backseats as much as i thought he would, lol. cool video though.

Yeah he is one step away from just playing the game himself. I'm not surprised either.

Wow, this brought up the memories of playing Doom II for the first time. Indeed, almost like I could briefly "reset" my experience and look at it afresh.

It'll be interesting to see how he explains that the final boss is John Romero's severed head, and that you have to blow it up with a rocket launcher to win the game.

"Now, little lady, this is your chance to make John Romero your bi... to win the game. This is your chance to win the game."