Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Another New Version

That is correct, another new version of Skull Tag is on its way, hopefully in the not-so-distant future. Version 0.94c will fix the known bugs in 0.94b, such as the inability to play Doom 1 with Skull Tag properly. I know for a fact that a few new announcer events have been added, plus the new version will come with a brand new CTF map by Cyb.

Oh yeah also, thanks for all the great feedback I've been getting! It's great to see that you are all enjoying ST so much :) I've heard a lot of comments like "This is the most fun I've had playing Doom in a long time," which I'm of course thrilled about. I'm going to try and organize regular get together times for playing ST, so that instead of one person joining a server for 30 seconds and then leaving because no one else is playing, we can have some ACTUAL NETGAMES.

Yay! New Skulltag! With more CTF goodness!

Will Skulltag 94c be the "You fail it again" edition?

Arno said:

Yay! New Skulltag! With more CTF goodness!

Will Skulltag 94c be the "You fail it again" edition?

Hehe, yep :)

OMG SKULLTAG AGAIN. OMG LETS START THE OMG TRAIN AGAIN. OMG.!

Scuba Steve said:

I just have one gripe though, that bfg 10k is way to strong.

Hitscan rocket-launcher. It's also not doomy lookin. Do whatever you did to the grenade launcher and DOOMIFY IT! :)

May I remind you, :)

ravage said:

OMG SKULLTAG AGAIN. OMG LETS START THE OMG TRAIN AGAIN. OMG.!

Hitscan rocket-launcher. It's also not doomy lookin. Do whatever you did to the grenade launcher and DOOMIFY IT! :)

May I remind you, :)

Yeah yeah working on it

How odd, first people complain that the BFG10k is too weak, now everyone is complaining it's too powerful! O_O

Simple. The BFG10K is too weak in your own hands, but when somebody else is carrying it, it's way too strong.

I'd also like the bots to come back. They were very good.