Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gruntkiller4000

The Official 'Trying to Find a Specific WAD' Thread

Does anyone have old versions of boss battles skulltag one I have a couple of them but not all of them I have v32st and v25st and v23st  and v36st 

And no I'm not looking for old versions of the zandronum one I'm looking for every version besides the ones I mentioned

Thanks In advance I'm mostly just looking for v18st because from what plats said to me years ago that there was a monster that doesn't exist in newer versions.

The file name is bossbattles_v18st.

20 minutes ago, pWNsH4RK said:

Oh, I didn't even think of that, (duh). That's a good point, it likely isn't compatible. Hopefully someone still has the file, though...

Just now, Arrowhead said:

Oh, I didn't even think of that, (duh). That's a good point, it likely isn't compatible. Hopefully someone still has the file, though...

Yeah it'd still be good to have on backup - we could always branch out to Zandro and do split weeks if we build enough 

2 hours ago, Arrowhead said:

Hi, I'm looking for: 'ChaosCore CTF'. The dropbox link is broken: https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5977

Thanks in advance!

try these sites i have found the delta chaos core ctf on best ever.org at archive.org and uploaded it there my name there is jon12345

here is where i uploaded delta

https://allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/wads.php?&name=chaoscore

this site will have old versions of the file but maybe no links

https://www.wad-archive.com/search?q=chaoscore

you can find a little bit here doomkids website

https://www.doomshack.org/wadlist.php

Maybe someone can help me. I'm looking for a Doom 1 wad that has the four episodes of the game in a single map respectively. What I mean is this 

Spoiler

So, Knee deep in the dead has all the E1 maps in a single map, with tiny transitions between each location, the same for E2, E3 and E4, I think it also has some scripted messages for when you pass to the next location, so it may be a ZDoom wad

I don't remember the name, or have any screenshots of the wad, or more information really, all I can remember is what I wrote above

2 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Maybe someone can help me. I'm looking for a Doom 1 wad that has the four episodes of the game in a single map respectively. What I mean is this 

Hide contents

So, Knee deep in the dead has all the E1 maps in a single map, with tiny transitions between each location, the same for E2, E3 and E4, I think it also has some scripted messages for when you pass to the next location, so it may be a ZDoom wad

I don't remember the name, or have any screenshots of the wad, or more information really, all I can remember is what I wrote above

Is it called Doom: One?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/doomone

Just now, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Is it called Doom: One?

Maybe, I really don't remember the name, I'll check it out though, thank you 👍

1 hour ago, Doomlover77 said:

Do you know where I can find 125wads.zip

I don’t know if it is the right file, anyway I have this 125 wad pack by Herbert E. Berkley (SMIGHT@INTERSERV.COM) from an old Mac shareware collection.

Deathmatch levels.

Although mentioned in the master.txt file, 8.wad, 38.wad and hoss.wad are missing from the collection.

125 Doom II WADs.zip

1 hour ago, Doomlover77 said:

Yes @thestarroverIt’s the correct one. thank you for the upload. 

Have you got any more old stuff to upload ? 

No problem! Enjoy!

Have you got any titles in mind? I can upload them if I have them.

Do you have the following wad files from

1995 by any chance? :-

Frag101.wad & Fraglab1.wad by Dan Miler. 
Bob.wad - 8 map wad collection. i Found it on a Spanish MPC BBS in 2000.

DthmchX.wad where x is 1-10 - Doom2 wad collections by Don Randall. Unavailable on Syntax’s Doom2 Website. 
Earth2.wad by Rick Olsen for Doom2. 

7 minutes ago, Doomlover77 said:

Do you have the following wad files from

1995 by any chance? :-

Frag101.wad & Fraglab1.wad by Dan Miler. 

DthmchX.wad where x is 1-10 - Doom2 wad collections by Don Randall. Unavailable on Syntax’s Doom2 Website. 
Earth2.wad by Rick Olsen for Doom2. 

I'll check in my archive and if I find something I'll upload it here :)

4 hours ago, Doomlover77 said:

Again I don't know if it is the right file. I found this bob.wad in a wad pack downloaded years ago.

For Doom 2 and it replaces maps 01 to 11.

Only wad file. No text file.

Bobwad.zip

Hey all, I am looking for a small wad which essentially just removes the weapon switch frames.

Similar to how Quake removed the weapon raise and lower frames. I know it's included in several notable megawads but I'm just looking for a small wad which only removes these frames.

Does anyone know if anything like this exists out there? I'm looking specifically for something that could run in crispy/chocolate doom.

Hi, does anyone happen to have any of the Concerned WAD early versions saved (i.e., beta versions and stuff)? For context, there are a couple Concerned demos by Nevanos that do not play back with the final version of the WAD and don't play back with any of the versions on WAD archive either (other than one of the demos sort of playing back with one of them, but bizarrely missing a kill at the end). If anyone has anything earlier than the WADs available on WAD archive and elsewhere, that would be neat. :)

Edit: based on Nev's demos, this wad might be named concerned.wad instead of concern.wad.

Edited by 4shockblast

Does anyone have painful journey wad by any chance I don't play slaughter maps but a friend of mine might like it here is a video of it

edit: its myhellmap.wad but i can't find it anywhere.

Edited by haruko haruhara

On 11/15/2021 at 8:51 PM, 4shockblast said:

Hi, does anyone happen to have any of the Concerned WAD early versions saved (i.e., beta versions and stuff)? For context, there are a couple Concerned demos by Nevanos that do not play back with the final version of the WAD and don't play back with any of the versions on WAD archive either (other than one of the demos sort of playing back with one of them, but bizarrely missing a kill at the end). If anyone has anything earlier than the WADs available on WAD archive and elsewhere, that would be neat. :)

Probaby this demos is for this beta: http://downloads.zdaemon.org/wads/concernbeta2.zip

At least, this demo playing without desync.

Hello. I am looking for a Doom2 wad called Boxing. It’s a single player wad of a house by an unknown author. The map was featured in Houses14.wad. Do you know where I can find it as a standalone level ? I’ve been after it for ages. But, It’s *not* the one on the idgames archive under Doom2/levels/a-c where that one is a 3 level wad with a house for the first level. 

370EE7A7-7EB3-481F-8FE5-220690BDD8D4.png.40dac7351f35e5a300c3cc407ef5d8a2.png

Edited by Doomlover77 : Extra information for lost wad.

On 11/14/2021 at 3:01 AM, MidnightMage said:

Hey all, I am looking for a small wad which essentially just removes the weapon switch frames.

InstantDoom