Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

More Skulltag

Well, good to know after a long period of inactivity Skulltag is now alive and hopping. Just a week after 0.94b, 0.94c has been released. What changes have this? Well of course there are various bug fixes and problems playing Skulltag with Doom 1 and external texture wads have been fixed. Also a new CTF map was added and some new announcer sounds as well. Head over to the page to check out the full changelog as well as grab the new version should it strike your fancy (whatever that means).

Fredrik said:

Skulltag isn't that some Quake2Doom or Counter-Strike crap or something.

I'm afraid so, unfortunately.

Fredrik said:

Skulltag isn't that some Quake2Doom or Counter-Strike crap or something.

score -1: troll

999cop said:

Except for its Quakish part.

Where? Oh, that. I had no trouble.

This is good news, seeing as the most recent version really sucked. The bots don't even work; they just stand there and flicker. And you have to run the program in tiny windowed mode or it blinks and shit. And where is this so-called BFG?

wave to the length said:

This is good news, seeing as the most recent version really sucked. The bots don't even work; they just stand there and flicker. And you have to run the program in tiny windowed mode or it blinks and shit. And where is this so-called BFG?

The most recent version's bots didnt work cause iirc, it didnt support bots, the last version I know of that does is the Special Hissy Edition, the rest after that are multiplayer ones. :D

wave to the length said:

a). Fuck off.
b). Yes, the bots don't work ATM. Welcome to 2002.
c). skulltag -noptc
d). d2dm6

Wow, since when did all this animosity towards skull tag exist? I was always rather fond of it, it offered an vastly expanded deathmatching experience put in the doom environment we all love! Sure it has some niggling little problems, but all in all it's a pretty damn good, and ambitious, project. So I'm just going to say it right now "Woot, go skull tag!"

Jello said:

Wow, since when did all this animosity towards skull tag exist? I was always rather fond of it, it offered an vastly expanded deathmatching experience put in the doom environment we all love! Sure it has some niggling little problems, but all in all it's a pretty damn good, and ambitious, project. So I'm just going to say it right now "Woot, go skull tag!"

Heh, it's wavelength, what do you expect

I'm not even sure Wavelength likes Doom or Doomworld, and I doubt he likes any of us, so I am perplexed that he keeps coming back. What's this, the fourth time?

Carnevil: Thanks loads for the info on -noptc : I've been playing Zdoom windowed for goddamn ages now. Skulltag is decent, although I haven't been able to play the latest version with anyone yet - top quality maps and some good skins. Don't like those pads you have to stay on to build jump height though, they slow the game down too much IMO. When is the Skulltag game mode gonna be done?

Ultraviolet said:

I'm not even sure Wavelength likes Doom or Doomworld, and I doubt he likes any of us, so I am perplexed that he keeps coming back. What's this, the fourth time?

Can you say "troll"? That's exactly what this dipshit (meaning Wavelength) is.

Ultraviolet said:

Wavelength's a fucking dumbassed bitch cake.