Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MassiveEdgelord

Do you do any drugs?

2 hours ago, DOEL said:

benzodiazepines

I'm on one as a regular medication. I found it weird when I started doing research on that class of drugs, after the fact. Hearing about the addictive qualities and such. I'm on a low dose and my psychiatrist would refuse to raise it at all. Not even that drug I'm on really pierces my stupid fucking anxiety.

20 hours ago, Chopkinsca said:

I'm on one as a regular medication. I found it weird when I started doing research on that class of drugs, after the fact. Hearing about the addictive qualities and such. I'm on a low dose and my psychiatrist would refuse to raise it at all. Not even that drug I'm on really pierces my stupid fucking anxiety.

For me it's like the chains on my consciousness loosen and I can get stuff done as well do things for me. It's the single most therapeutic drug out there for me. 

Though I of course enjoy the high, if I had a prescription I would use as directed because they legitimately improve my life. My only beef is that prescription or not, I'd be maintaining a drug addiction albeit a monitored one.

I used to experiment with hallucinogens. There are times I think I still haven't got over my first time taking acid and that was 13 years ago. I did it 4 times in total, the fourth time was a real bad trip and I haven't touched it in 10 years. I've also tried mushrooms and a couple other things. MDMA is amazing in the right place and time but it's very much a special occasion thing for me. Still smoke/vape weed but I'd like to give it a break for a while at some point. Don't drink that much and never really have to be honest. It baffles me how something as potentially destructive as alcohol is so easily available and I've seen what it's done to people.

I usually enjoy weed, and it's really helpful for me creatively and empathically, but once in a while it has a really bad interaction with my anxiety disorder and gives me hours long panic episodes, followed by months of acute existential dread. Not great!! So it's kind of a Russian Roulette situation, and I really only take tiny amounts to help me sleep once in a while now. Even though I'd really love to get high, and often!!

Similarly with alcohol, but for that it's the hangovers. It would be great to be able to party like I used to, but: I really do not like feeling like I'm dying for the entire subsequent day. So now it's like, going out and having literally A Beer. Man, my body won't let me do anything fun anymore.

The only drug I ever enjoyed taking was amphetamines but I recognized that it was bad for health so I stopped taking them. I don't like alcohol or marijuana, neither of them are enjoyable to me at all, in fact they are always bad experiences for me. That's very strange for me to wrap my head around considering how popular either of those drugs are.

I drink one cup of coffee in the morning otherwise.

I don’t do legal drugs because I don’t need them (for the moment) and I don’t do illegal drugs because I loathe maffias.

We sometimes drink a bottle of wine with my wife but it takes four meals to finish it.

Edited by ducon

Black Tea is my "drug" I use to drink it like water (like a 5 cups in a day). Alcohol just socially, with friends and family only. Playing good fps and house music is essential.

Not these days. Don't want to be drunk around my nephew even if others are fine with that. Don't want to smell of weed at home either, not cause I'm hiding that. they know what i'm about,  but because it would be rude to smell of it. Besides, this pizza place I work at of all places has a drug test policy of basically whenever they feel like it but functionally it's whenever a nonwhite worker actin weird so I gotta look out and I guess just not have that sort of fun I guess cause?

On 11/13/2021 at 11:00 AM, Serum said:

Just quit a bad alcohol habit about 2 weeks ago. Trying to get over nicotine, now. Apart from that, caffeine daily and some weed.

Stay strong, my friend. Hope you got a buddy who can keep you on the straight if you're worried about that.

No controversial or illegal drugs.

Espresso shot every morning and gradually adopting a strong instant coffee into my weekday habits unfortunately. I like to sip on small amounts of wine with specific dishes like a white wine with fish and red with red pasta sauces.

I've never tried marijuana, don't smoke or any other drugs. I'm not overly bothered by weed but I think many people are too dependant on it to relax, like alcohol. Or straight out addicted.

I've tried all the drugs, even the "hard" ones and in very, uh, visceral routes of administration. Mostly intellectual curiosity but depressants such as opioids and benzodiazepines gave me addiction issues which I've thankfully overcome.

These days I use whatever recreationally on occasion with only tobacco (snus, cigarettes, Juul), Delta-8 THC edibles, and sometimes kratom (basically an SNRI with some opioid receptor affinity) with any regularity.

Of all the drugs to be ubiquitously legal, why does it have to be alcohol? I'd take practically anything else to have fun. Kava (GABA-B) bars need to become more popular and I dream of bars serving opium teas.

If there was a cheap opioid alternative, there'd be less overdoses and demand for high power dangerous ones. Similarly to how people don't really drink Everclear or Moonshine anymore with cheap, lighter alternatives.

Edited by DOEL

I don't do drugs just weed and liquor that's legal in Canada 

It probably explains why I made a thread that I seem to have misplaced today

Happy 2/22/2022 Twosday everyone!

I'm actually allergic to marijuana. I really envy all you guys who benefit from it. Every other drug I've used just leads to tolerance. I've done everything from cocaine to mescaline to acid, and never had a bad experience. But smoking half a joint will have me hurling my guts on the floor. Right now I'm having a decent experience with kanna. It's cheap and good for anxiety.  It's hard to find shrooms now, and I live in a hotel so growing them never works - the humidity of Florida and the air conditioning fucks everything up.

I used to smoke weed, but it reacts badly with my bipolar and can bring on psychotic episodes, so I don't anymore. I also had a "friend" mix buprenorphine in one of my bong hits one time without my knowledge or consent and... it was not a pleasant experience. Basically regressed to an 8 year old in front of everyone, verbally abused a good friend until she threw an ashtray at me, and ended up being restrained so I didn't go wondering the streets at 2 in the morning. Suffice to say I don't talk to the person who did it anymore, and that experience made quitting pot quite an easy decision.

I quit smoking and I've been clean of everything apart from the occasional drink for over 2 years now.

Nevermind, already posted here....

Edited by Sokoro

Used to be super addicted to benzodiazepines (Xanax, Klonopin etc), was prescribed to Adderall and Vyvanse for ADHD, dabbled with coke and opiates on and off, was in a weed phase. Only drugs I'll ever do at this point are hallucinogens and MDMA for ideas geared towards art. 

You guys ever downed a whole bottle of this crap?

Do not do it, it is a bad move, trust me, I know.

image.png.cd6294f51d36865893aa38345a1b0b90.png

59 minutes ago, act said:

You guys ever downed a whole bottle of this crap?

Do not do it, it is a bad move, trust me, I know.

image.png.cd6294f51d36865893aa38345a1b0b90.png

i chipped a tooth thanks to this crap and spent about 8 hours thinking i was being in the process of being lobotomized by the computer lady from the space station dungeon crawler game complete with Trioptimum Sensaround Multi-View Unit v3 but, in real life.

never again

Spoiler

but i'd still prefer it over having another four loko

Aspirin 81mg
Metoprolol Succinate XL 25 mg
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) 60mg
Dilaudid 5mg
Aripiprazole (Abilify) 15mg
Atorvastatin Calcium tab 20 mg
Hydroxyzine HCl tab 25mg
Topiramate 200mg (Topamax)
Bumex 2mg
Potassium Chloride 20mEq
Bupropion tab (Wellbutrin) 75mg
Buspirone tab (Buspar) 30mg
Trintellix 20mg
Lorazepam (Ativan) 0.5mg
Ondansetron ODT 8mg tablet (Zofran)
Nystop 100,000 units/gm powder
Vitamin D3 10,000 IU
Xyzal tab 5mg

...and that's without my multivitamins!

Sometimes i smoke CBD, my mind don't support THC anymore, it relax my mind and body and i have good sensations when i listen and play music. It is also good to sleep. I precise that is it totally legal in the country where i live, but too expensive.

Yeah basically manage my life with weed and energy drinks. Had to stop once because of random drug testing in work. So I did cocaine instead because its out your system in 48hrs, didn't enjoy it as much though and the whole thing proves drug testing is stupid unless your a pilot or a surgeon or something and they probably don't get tested in the first place. Luckily I took a transfer to Canada, stopped that shit straight away and got back to smoking. Moved back to the UK now so back to being a criminal again, great.

I'm not trying to sell anyone on it, no drugs is surely better but it helps me with social anxiety, I don't do alcohol and I'm not hurting anyone so it pisses me off if people are judgemental about it especially if they drink.