Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sparky_KISS

Sprites of people holding signs

Does anyone know if there's any sprites available of people holding signs? I've got this idea for a map that involves a rocket launcher and a streetscape full of NPC's waving anti-war placards.

...oh, hangon... scrap that idea, that's just disturbing.

What about a Doom conversion of "Quest for Hussein" then?

Ct_red_pants said:

This ranks up there with “Blazor! The baby eating Nazi sex0rbot” Wad in tastelessness.

omg where can I get that!

Hey, thanks Ct_red_pants.
That's a good idea... I'll stick the Wolfenstein Nazis on the other side of the pinko demonstrators so they can do the dirty work and the player can just stand and watch the carnage guilt free.

Although, even with the hate bit set, only about 50% of the Nazis would attack the DEMONstrators - the rest would show solidarity and support for the troops in the field.

If this your idea of starting a discussion on the war, there already is such a thread in the "Everything Else" section...

err... the guy who was working on it isn't finish yet...

on a compleatly 100% not realated in any way shape or form Note: can someone tell me where I can get some baby sprites? and I need a robot with a 20 inch wanger as well. :P

Ct_red_pants said:

err... the guy who was working on it isn't finish yet...

on a compleatly 100% not realated in any way shape or form Note: can someone tell me where I can get some baby sprites? and I need a robot with a 20 inch wanger as well. :P

o_0

Ct_red_pants said:

This ranks up there with “Blazor! The baby eating Nazi sex0rbot” Wad in tastelessness.

oh god. that's the best idea for a wad EVER. will someone please actually make this? it's so rad i can't even find words for it.

babyeatingnazisex0rbot.wads will be flooding /newstuff this week... I will be entertained.