Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Doomworld Nearing Its End

Every forum seems to be doing this sort of thing. The admin of my ex-forum tried to convince me that microsoft had bought their website via e-mail. In a cold day in hell they will.

So if that same admin is reading this post, forget it. TST ain't coming back. :D

Oh and let Doomworld live forever :)

Opening the Doomworld web-page today I was shocked *amost* believing this news. And it has provoked me into signing up to this web-site to voice my affection for both this place and Doom...

I just can't imagine my life without blasting effeminate profunctory cacodemons with a db shotgun on a Sunday afternoon after having read the /newstuff reviews...it makes a perfect Sunday.

Well, damn people, you almost had me there. Then I remembered it was April 1st. Damn you ;)

Hahahahah! Dude that was a realy good one.
Not better then me puting salt in my moms tea.Realy good joke.Some one pass me my hart medacation.

April fools?! I fucking died (again) before reaching teh last line!! You BASTIGES! That was the worst scare I've received in 2 years - good job.. :D

Ichor said:

I heard that Doomworld is going to be run by Unicorn X, Woolie Wool, and esco until Millennium is finished.

Noooooo! I'd get so snowed under with Slige megawads in newstuff I'd be reduced to playing 1 map, flicking through the rest and trying to review it quickly!

The Ultimate DooMer allegedly said:

From the random monsters in the top corner, to the entertaining news posts, to the excellence of the /newstuff reviewers, I'm going to be sorry to see Doomworld go. It may have been the best web site ever.

heh. (the excellence of the /newstuff reviewers bit, anyway)

OMFG i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then i read April Fools...Then i was like WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!

mewse said:

excellence of the /newstuff reviewers

Can those words be put into the same sentence?

Sorry, didnt fool me.

But, in case it's not a joke... can I still keep my postcount?

Enough of April Tard's day for one year. Postcount++ opportunity's over. Thank mewse for your chance.

And when I say it's done with it's fucking done with, Cyb. I don't override your decisions and I expect the same in return thanks. This thread serves no purpose other than spam and it IS closed.

Uh, okay

For some reason my post was deleted. I haven't the foggiest why.

Blah, that was a crappy April Fool joke. I still think that my fake doom3 tech demo release over at DC (when I was still a newsie there) was the best one ever.

I for one enjoyed seeing myself say something I never said.

Holy Avenger said:

It seems my post is gone also...

You had a post?