Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixel Fiend

Challenge the person above you to play / beat a level

5 minutes ago, Beginner said:

@Paf FDC#17. Just clear it on UV.

Can't find the map, did you mislink the thread?

18 minutes ago, DavitW said:

Definitely going to take a better player than me to pull it off, but here's proof I tried at least.

epic

On 9/25/2021 at 11:43 PM, ScrappyMcDoogerton said:

@Paf I would like to request a UV max demo of Going Down Map 24 please.

forgot about this, i'll do it when i can

Just now, joshthenesnerd said:

@Paf , i applaud the deviousness of your choice. can i drag that into an editor so i can figure out what is going on in the chaos?

sure

36 minutes ago, Paf said:

@joshthenesnerd

Beat Full Moon MAP28 on Nightmare! Difficulty.

(with vid/demo pls)

d_map28_00.zip here's my final (and only successful) attempt. took me a lot of deaths (like one every 30 seconds), thanks for letting me use an editor to see through the chaos. 18s vile jump to secret exit.

24 minutes ago, joshthenesnerd said:

d_map28_00.zip here's my final (and only successful) attempt. took me a lot of deaths (like one every 30 seconds), thanks for letting me use an editor to see through the chaos. 18s vile jump to secret exit.

ye i forgot about that linedef, you orignally were supposed to climb up to the arach platform and open a door which required the red key to exit. i forgot to remove it in the final product

27 minutes ago, joshthenesnerd said:

not downplaying ur run tho, it's difficult to av jump there too, especially on nm diff

56 minutes ago, joshthenesnerd said:

i am surprised i was able to get that done. that was immediately after i realised that i could do that

yeah, but it's kinda luck based until you know a good way to consistantly manipulate them

Edited by Paf

I can't challenge you to anything! You're too great.

You literally beat a map with a fuckton of cyberdemons, spiders, and other stuff.

3 hours ago, RetroAkaMe said:

I can't challenge you to anything! You're too great.

You literally beat a map with a fuckton of cyberdemons, spiders, and other stuff.

If you're talking about my PafWADMo MAP32, it took me a few hundred tries AND I got super lucky doing it, and I also knew the map since I made it, so it's not really that much (in terms of skill, since the map is pretty luck-based). 

I agree and challenge the person above me to Doom 2 Going Down - MAP01

is it ok if i use ketchup

Edited by Unusuallycool

54 minutes ago, Unusuallycool said:

I agree and challenge the person above me to Doom 2 Going Down - MAP01

is it ok if i use ketchup

yes

Play Ultimate Doom E3M5 UV-Max without looking at any playthrough (Demos and Doom Wiki page for the map included) :DDDD 

(you can still use IDBEHOLD and IDDT cheat for the automap)

25 minutes ago, lokbustam257 said:

Play Ultimate Doom E3M5 UV-Max without looking at any playthrough (Demos and Doom Wiki page for the map included) :DDDD

I just did it but I realized you said UV-Max. Sorry, but this is like the second time I've ever played that map and I have no idea where all the secrets and monsters are.

Still, here are my 2 tries of just beating it on UV if you're interested.

Sorry... :^|

E3M5Blind.rar