Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
niguel

Rotten Sound - Doom

It's this Finnish grindcore band Rotten Sound, who have a song called DOOM on their new album "Murderworks". Bwahaha it starts with sounds of DooM in action; lost souls hissing, BFG firing, revenant's cries...get that song, that's a cool one!

from what i've heard, rotten sound are pretty rad. i didn't know that, though. that makes them REALLY rad.

Did anyone ever hear the Doom monster noise version of we will rock you by queen? The start, with the pain elemental death noise still haunts me.

I remember back in the day hearing a Doom version of 'I Feel Good' (dunno who that was by...Litte Richard maybe?) on the radio. Anyway, it was pretty much just that song with the sound of a chainsaw in the background and demons screaming.

Eerie. Creepy. Weird.

Rotten Sound - Doom

Heh, when I saw that heading, I thought it was about sounds in Doom that were shitty.

dsm said:

Heh, when I saw that heading, I thought it was about sounds in Doom that were shitty.

Me too.

I think that rendition of We will rock you was on Mr. Doom's site although it's unknown who made it. I can't seem to find it on the site now but I do have it saved on my computer somewhere.

Rotting Corpse said:

There is alot of doom sfx in rammstine fist recond.I think its called hezalide or some thing like that.

There's some Doom sfx in the song "Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen", namely the marine dying sound and the weapon pick up sound.