Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Tarachillax 6 level WAD

1 hour ago, CrazyDoomguy said:

Alchemy: Wanna know what happens if Tarakannik and Chillax mix? You will DIE!!!!!

Most unfunny WAD, you will die!!!!

- Wrong strategy = DIE!!!

- Wrong look = DIE!!!

- Wrong dodge = DIE!!!

- Wrong play = DIE!!!

- Wrong think = DIE!!!

- You have motivation = DIE!!!!

- Want look screenshot = DIE!!!

- No Savescum? = Die!!!

WAD Download

this WAD style is a continuation from this WAD

----------

Name: Tarachillax

Version: 1
Format: Boom
Ports Tested: PRboom
IWAD: Doom2.wad
Map: MAP01
Gameplay: Single player 
Build Time: 4-5 days
Textures: Ghothic
Jumping: No
Crouching:No
Freelook: No
Difficulty: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dehacked file: Yes

Enemies: 11263

---------------

Red Recluse walkthrout

Tarachillax crazy map with difficult situations because a lot of imptrons cacotrons hell attacks.The last part it's was look like starry night.Resembles me Psycho map.Nice stuff this surprise for me.                                                                                                                                                                 

I tried to do a review of it, but my PC does not want anything to do with it. (Then again it is pretty old)

Here is me trying to make it work:

Anyways, here is my rating: YOU WILL DIE/10.

On 8/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, CrazyDoomguy said:

Alchemy: Wanna know what happens if Tarakannik and Chillax mix? You will DIE!!!!!

Most unfunny WAD, you will die!!!!

- Wrong strategy = DIE

- Wrong look = DIE!!!

- Wrong dodge = DIE!!!

- Wrong play = DIE!!!

- Wrong think = DIE!!!

- You have motivation = DIE!!!!

- Want look screenshot = DIE!!!

- No Savescum? = Die!!!

WAD Download

this WAD style is a continuation from this WAD

----------

Name: Tarachillax

Version: 1
Format: Boom
Ports Tested: PRboom
IWAD: Doom2.wad
Map: MAP01
Gameplay: Single player 
Build Time: 4-5 days
Textures: Ghothic
Jumping: No
Crouching:No
Freelook: No
Difficulty: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dehacked file: Yes

Enemies: 11263

---------------

Red Recluse walkthrout

Tarachillax crazy map with difficult situations because a lot of imptrons cacotrons hell attacks.The last part it's was look like starry night.Resembles me Psycho map.Nice stuff this surprise for me.                                                                                                                                                                 

Map of Madness resembless Feckyoo or Psycho wads.Dangerous fight with new monsters imptrons cacotrons.Noisy part cyberdemons and pain elementals revenants fireballs attack.                                                                                                                                                                                           

Smokeless flame resembles me ths slaughterfest map with red walls and sky in first and last zones.Center of building speechless bottom mancubusses and teleporting barons of hell battle.Chaos from start to the end.Taking the blue key is the most interesting moment.Amazing map for boom comlevel.                   

Gothic style chillax map because a lot of revenants demons imptrons pain elementals fireballs in first room.Last area hell knights lair.Also was new cyberdemons spiderminds attacks.Death play with you.                                                                                                                                                   

On 11/7/2021 at 11:42 PM, Red Recluse said:

When will the next map from tarachillax wad.

I work on level 5 and there will new monsters, but create new battle idea is hard. I do not just draw square rooms, but I think new battle layout room. 

level 5 is finished 30%

If somebody wish help me, please, write to me

You can use generelized action including switches when the barries open in the technical sector player moves forvard or forvard diagonally passing a certain linedefs is performed, this or performed function.For example switch Action 15418 Generalize door tag 266 Category door,Trigger switch once,speed turbo,action open only,monsters no,wait 1 second.In technical sector open barries and there is action in that sector 252 scroll move things according to line vector which is present on the wall of the technical sector or behind.The player moves forward through the linedef with a specific function and a specific effect is performed.

Searing Malice smokeless blood map.Battles of monsters not stop until the end.Especially a region mancubusses panic and teleporting revenants with chaingunners.                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Medium chillax map contains more fight.                                                                                                                                                                          

Kuthundral's Fortress masochism slaughter map with fear legion fight.Getting out of the dungeon narrow corridors first part.Next evil baron cybers room.Third madness red dungeon was amazing crazy.Final joke cyber with cacodemons behaind walls and last archvilles trap.I'm glad killed twenty chillax map.              

43 minutes ago, CrazyDoomguy said:

Madness run!

Lol this is giving me anxiety just watching it, nice TAS

4 hours ago, sandwedge said:

Lol this is giving me anxiety just watching it, nice TAS

Thanks man!I did it.This is flametroid fight and I killed this gridmark dungeons and space purty.   Tarachillax6x5042.zip                                                                                                             

God damn, I always knew the Doom community would be the one to give me humble pie...

I was starting to think I was hot shit until I played this, now I can't get like 30 seconds into it. Jesus christ, man...

I salute anyone who can beat these incredibly tough levels.

These maps are almost impossible without TAS anyway. Playin them without savescumming is just asking for torture.

On 5/10/2022 at 7:38 AM, Nefelibeta said:

These maps are almost impossible without TAS anyway. Playin them without savescumming is just asking for torture.

Possible with correct strategy overcome all torture and win this nightmare.My next speedrun was almost 14 minutes faster.Don't expect to go through it quickly.                                                     

Tarachillax6x3653.zip

Searing ground effect evil executin can you runnin circle.                                                                                                                                                                   

Tarachillax7x2541.zip