Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meowgi

Practice Hub demos [Boom compat, -complevel 9]

Post your demos for PracticeHub.wad here, created by yours truly. As much as I'd love to run this wad, I play-tested it enough for it to be considered routing practice, so won't be posting any demos. I'd love to see how far the ILs and especially MAP01 can come down though :)

Make sure to use -complevel 9

MAP01 has a normal exit as well as a secret exit

PracticeHub.wad (Doomworld)

PracticeHub.wad (idgames)

PracticeHub.wad (DSDA)

Edited by Meowgi

10 minutes ago, Gosu_Noob said:

Was hoping for this but couldn't find it. Glad one of us did :-)

you meant 38? I wanted to try Map05 Stroller but you beat me to it :P (Kinda busy today so I didn't get a good angle of the AVJ...)

1 minute ago, GarrettChan said:

you meant 38? I wanted to try Map05 Stroller but you beat me to it :P (Kinda busy today so I didn't get a good angle of the AVJ...)

Yeah the 38.

5 stroller isn't about finding one angle, it needs to be adjusted on every jump based on where he is. So its 6 unique jumps.

Vile went absolutely nuts on the last 3 jumps in my run, I didn't even have time to think about an angle.

5 minutes ago, Gosu_Noob said:

5 stroller isn't about finding one angle, it needs to be adjusted on every jump based on where he is. So its 6 unique jumps.

I know that, but I didn't even have time to do any type of research. Also the Vile going crazy is what you want. Instead of exiting with a super slow time. I would rather having the Vile to do that.