Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Russell_P

Okay, I'm up for a bit of verbal abuse ....= screenshot

Why is it that screen shots never look as good as the the level does 'in game' ... and ..I've had to resize these to conform to DW's image limits, so the textures look kinda blurry :(

I look forward to playing this. Is it by any chance aztec or egyptian themed? :)

Nice pics and textures (HeXen2, I believe), if somewhat too uniform. They may benefit from the insertion of wall supports that use matching but not the same textures, etc. These will provide some contrast and make the pictures more visually appealing.

Otherwise, very nice. I look forward to the release of your map.

The dual pistols are nice, but they are too close to each other. Still, it reminds me of the dual pistols in ROTT or Guns Akimbo in Blood.

Russell_P: Looks very nice a tad dark, but Im assuming thats the theme so its perfectly okay. The textrues are really interesting me in it. :D

Master Linguica: Heh thats neato, I had a thought once of that about last june, but I decided to dissmiss it cause I cant draw anything that would make the idea positive. :D

The shots are quite dark, but the theme is an underground tomb so there's very little scope for daylight to enter and brighten the areas. At the moment some of the areas look too bright considering the lack of possible light sources.

Is it my imagination or does Zdoom take screen shots that end up darker than they appear in the game? Both the areas shown above have enough lighting to enable the player to see room elements and both areas aren't as dark as they seem to appear in these shots.

The textures are taken from an egyptian themed Q3A texture set.