Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Thrice Tormented and Tortured

Tormentor667 sends along some good news -- his latest creation, Torment and Torture 3, has been released. First, some copy/paste action:

What do you have to expect? Amazing effects taking the advantage of all ZDoom 2.0 features, complete new enemies without overwriting original doom ones, 2 maps with astonishing atmosphere never seen in a pwad before, perfect fitting background music and therefore an impressive end in the TNT trilogy.

It would be a good idea to grab the latest version of ZDoom from here before attempting to play this Wad. Look to Tormentor's Realm to find the download link to his creation, and be sure to leave feedback to him in his forums. Also check his site to see what is in the works next.

I hope it's not one map again. /me plays

2 maps with astonishing atmosphere

Ok, the first map is so-so, the second map is not bad. But I played no monsters.

I played on UV, and I must say that I am impressed. That last battle was overly too hard though IMO. But at least it looks like there will be another TNT in the future though!

Gimme some more features in my forum ;)

@AgentSpock - I'm sorry, detail at any costs :D

@Epyo - Play with monsters, otherwise it's boring!

@frwl - ...maybe ;)

Tormentor, do those with comps under 1ghz a favor and release a version without snow, please?

Yes, all that snow. Too many objects moving at one time. :P

And I've played much larger maps with detailed open spaces run quite fast. :)

The spider battle.. you can get thrown out of the arena or through the gates by the spiders.

Is it me, or you can't reselect the new gun.

Anyway, Tormentor, if you are planning to make another sequel, or something. I have some monster sprites that I never used. Let me know if you are interesed

Tormentor667 said:

Have you tried to remove the snow script in the SCRIPTS lump of map01?? (everythings commented so you should find it fast)

You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Very nice map, even with the slow down problem.

Good work man.

It's obvious that a lot of effort has been needed.

Keep up the good work.

@ravage - I did this if someone wants to use some scripts in the map or if someone wants to alter the map. This has nothing to do with the slowdown.

Sign in to follow this