Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rotting Corpse

Fave horror movie monster.

BlueSonnet said:

1) I have a PS2
2) Movies\games etc are welcome to try and scare me. :)

Why do you ask?

If you enjoy being scared immensely, rent Fatal Frame for the PS2 (in your case it's PS2, it's also out for Xbox) That game is the one thing that has ever, truly frightened me. And I'm jaded. Very jaded. Even The Ring, in the dark, alone in an apartment at 2 am didn't scare me near as much as Fatal Frame. You'll really enjoy it if you like having that "chilled spine" feeling continuously...and if you let yourself get into it. I recommend either playing it with friends who don't act like idiots (i.e. those who can appreciate a scary game) or by yourself -- in the dark...preferably at night. This game is made by Tecmo, who brought us "Tecmo's Deception" a game for the PS1 where you served satan and killed people, stealing their souls for magic points and used their flesh to make an assortment of monsters in your castle. Gosh, I love that company. I digress, though...I can't suggest even emphatically enough that you should try this game just once, if not more.

Played it.Ok game it didnt scare me.I started to watch horror moives when I was five.I so damn desincatized when it comes to sacre movies and games.

Rotting Corpse said:

Played it.Ok game it didnt scare me.I started to watch horror moives when I was five.I so damn desincatized when it comes to sacre movies and games.

Well, you have to be able to appreciate the game and get into it properly too. Oh -- and it doesn't hurt to have Dolby Digital surround sound either. :D

Rotting Corpse said:

It was a good game.I didnt know it was rated t. I expected more gore.I got half way thoght it.I had ot return it to blockbuster.

Heh. I got so scared that I had to keep asking my friend to be in the room. He's like, "I have to take a piss, man." I told him to use the Snapple bottle and stay -- I said I wouldn't look. :P But he went downstairs, so I paused the game and turned on the lights till he got back. That game totally fucked with my head. :D Whenever a ghost came around, I'd be cursing and freaking out and screaming like a girl...ah, memories...

I wish things like games could scare me like that.I would have scared the shit out of you if I was there.Jump out of no ware coverd in fake blood screming.

I had never been scared by any movie in my life until I watched Signs, <Hey I live in the countryside> ever scince then I get scared by nearly any movie. Except old movies, they're funny as Fcuk.

TeamKill said:

Yeah, Alien/Aliens are more action-horror, but the monsters still scare the crap out of me. And Godzilla was originally made to be a straight horror-movie. Remember, it was in 1954.

The original Alien can't be beat. Ever. :)

elbryan42 said:

Something scarier than Pennywise? Think about it, Tim Curry, who plays Pennywise, also plays the villian in Loaded Weapon...

"VILDERNESS GIRLS!"

Another monster I always found freaky is the one from Critters. It could be that I watched it when I was 5-10 years old...

Tim Curry? He's scary in any role he does. Even as the hotel manager in Home Alone 2. Never saw It though.

Critters is a good series of movies. While Hellraiser is my favorite horror movie series, Critters would be my favorite B-movie horror series.

Come on, face it. The only reason why you watched Hellraiser 3 is for the KMFDM song... :P

Tyockell said:

barny...

A plague of barneys rain upon ye! OMG HELONURTH! OMG!

elbryan42 said:

Come on, face it. The only reason why you watched Hellraiser 3 is for the KMFDM song... :P

There was a KMFDM song in it? o_O

To tell you the truth, I only started listening to KMFDM two years ago, and I haven't seen any Hellraiser movies for at least three years.