Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KoolKat

GIjOE TC update

I've got the models from Day of Defeat, so I have some new material to work with. That's it for now.

Hey!
I have a utility that may help you.
It automatically takes screenies of MDL's and dumps them to sprites.
Email me and I'll send you the link to it.

Uh-oh.. I haven't ever heard of stormshadow. I've said somewhere before that this isn't gonna have the classic Cobras. I'm going to make them be more of a...em...down to earth group. (I'm starting to wonder If GIjOE was the right name to use. I seem to be disappointing some of you GIjOE fans.) Anyway, that's for the Modern Missions. WWII will be some non Cobra related material, made in honor of the original 12" GIjOE.

I think that useing Gijoe is a band thing. cuz most people will think you mean GIjoe v. Cobra.The cartoon is the fist thing that I thoght you were talking about.

No. :| That's what I've been trying to tell you guys!!! *sigh* (there goes my fan base...) I will try to write up more details of the mod and put them on my site. Sorry if this is bad news. :o

Well you havent lost us yet.This just means that you will need to work extra hard.If its a good wad people will play it.H=Just droup the GiJoe thing.

Sorry, can't do that. ;) I am trying hard and putting forth a lot of effort. I haven't released anything yet because I don't want to scare anyone away with my part-done work. (It may give bad impressions...)

Hey Derrik, I used that model util that you sent, thanks a million! Your in the credits. :)

Oh yeah, a web page update is coming soon. More info on that later.