Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Opulent

forget T3, Xmen2, etc...

The Superbowl trailer got me much more excited, but I'm still looking forward to this movie a lot (have been for 4 years now).

Linguica said:

Color me underwhelmed.

And what (may I ask, all-powerful, omnipotent Mr. Sausage) are you waiting to see?

Ya that trailer rules. This year is gonna rock - Matrix Reloaded in May, Matrix Revolutions in November, then LOTR Return of the King in December.

94.6 megs is just a tad too big for my poor little 56k. Not only that, uh, well, I just don't care. Sorry. :(

actually, i have to say that terminator 3 has me more excited. oh god. i can't fucking wait for that movie.

pregnant with worms said:

actually, i have to say that terminator 3 has me more excited. oh god. i can't fucking wait for that movie.

Agreed. I can't care about the new Matrix movie. The Matrix + Lost Soul = bored and unimpressed. The matrix Reloaded + Lost Soul = baffled about what all the hype is about.

I'm not getting my hopes up for any movies until Terry Gilliam actually finishes Good Omens.

Damn, my poor old 56k is gonna be sore soon. Have to start that motherfucker sometime tonight :)

What sort of resolution is the video in?

Alientank said:

Stole that from me in another thread.

Which in turn was stolen from Something Awful.

Ubik said:

I'm not getting my hopes up for any movies until Terry Gilliam actually finishes Good Omens.

i still wish he would have actually made the 'watchmen' movie.