Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amaster

Civies

Does anyone know where I could find sprites of normal looking people? Or at least people who arent holdong weapons? dont need a fully functional skin, just the frames, so I can cram them into a decorate lump. I tried looking through the epidermis emporium, but there was nothing there that I could really use.

You can find some in Strife, but of course you run the risk of getting into Copyright issues with those.

Uh, the human enemies in Ghostbusters DooM were holding weapons.

That wad really sucked BTW. A waste of effort.

i thought it was pretty fucking cool.

I can appreciate the amount of effort that went into making the wad, but the gameplay just wasnt there. At least not for me.

*are* there any good civilian sprites out there? i think it's really important for NPCs or whatever to have normal "standing" frames without holding a weapon across their chest or whatever

Contrary to what's already been said in this thread, the Ghostbusters TC does have civilians without weapons in it.

Assmaster said:

Uh, the human enemies in Ghostbusters DooM were holding weapons.

That wad really sucked BTW. A waste of effort.

gah, i thought it was cool. the levels weren't super detailed or anything but at least they were interesting. and the new gfx were probably the best i've seen in a doom TC.

i think that the old build engine game 'tekwar' had civilians. they were digitized, if i recall. you could rip those if you could find the game.

NiGHTMARE said:

Contrary to what's already been said in this thread, the Ghostbusters TC does have civilians without weapons in it.

Really? Thats odd. I looked through it with XWE and didnt find any. Nor did I see any in-game. It is Ghostbst.wad right?

Edit: Ok, apparently there are two different Ghostbusters TCs, and I managed to grab an old crappy one. Im downloading the updated one now.

pregnant with worms said:
i think that the old build engine game 'tekwar' had civilians. they were digitized, if i recall. you could rip those if you could find the game.

teh demo

Come to think of it, I have a collection of civilian sprites from various wads. As well as the ones from GBD2, there's some by Violent Ed and from a few others places that I can't remember right now.

I don't have access to them right now, but once I do I'll upload them somewhere (after checking the authors' permissions first of course).