Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Computer Station, me version

Hello, does anyone here remember DBE1M7? It was my first released map, and though it was alright, it definitely didn't come near to truly realizing E1M7. It was all one texture and a couple different flats.
Well, I did another version. It's taken just two or so days, but I need to put in some more health and ammo, and it should be done. Oh, and some more detail (like computer consoles, wink wink) here and there.
Anywho, if you're interested (and you should be ;) ), and you want to try it out for me, you know the drill.
Kthx :)

EDIT: I should also add that this requires ZDoom, and also that it favors the original in more ways than one ;)

Thanks for your replies, or decided lack thereof. Is there not anyone who'd like to give my level a go?!

Well, I happen to think it's actually quite good. Kaiser and Black Void playtested it for me, and they thought it was good.

It's ok, boy, just calm down.....
Good boy...just keep calm....it's ok, buddy, he won't hurt you...

OK, for those of you who I sent my level to, what do you think of it?

Due to somewhat popular demand, I showed my Computer Station to SargeBaldy (ODawg1812 on AIM, btw), and he said that not only would he upload it when I got off my arse and did a txt file for it, he'd review it on his site as well. Yeehaw!
Oh, and if some of you haven't got my file yet, don't worry, I'm getting to it! :)

Hey DoomBoy... send me one copy (ellmo@o2.pl)
So, which ZDoom version would it run with?

DooMBoy said:

Due to somewhat popular demand, I showed my Computer Station to SargeBaldy (ODawg1812 on AIM, btw), and he said that not only would he upload it when I got off my arse and did a txt file for it, he'd review it on his site as well. Yeehaw!
Oh, and if some of you haven't got my file yet, don't worry, I'm getting to it! :)

I like how you consider "getting off your arse" writing a simple text file, and you still haven't gotten around to pressing the "send" button in your e-mail browser, yet churn out a level a week.

I hate you.

Archvile46 said:

I like how you consider "getting off your arse" writing a simple text file, and you still haven't gotten around to pressing the "send" button in your e-mail browser, yet churn out a level a week.

I hate you.

Yeah yeah, so sue me. I guess I should send it out though, the level that is. Oh, and I hate you too sweetheart.