Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Codename_Delta

The Noobie MicroMap Community Project (A.K.A. Beyond Doom) (As finished as it can be)

2 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Interesting concept for a newbie project! I wish you and anybody wants to join good luck with it!

Thanks! :)

I'm a pretty seasoned mapper at this point, so it wouldn't feel right taking a slot haha. 

I wish you all luck, though!

Just now, Sr_Ludicolo said:

I'm a pretty seasoned mapper at this point, so it wouldn't feel right taking a slot haha. 

I wish you all luck, though!

Thanks, and maybe next time you can, I mean I am already excited.  

2 minutes ago, slayer's said:

interesting

I was gonna start a chain of this but I realised that it would be pointless here, in all honesty I am curious about your interest.

Just now, Thatonespymain said:

I'll Join and do another cave map. i like making cave maps.

Ye cave maps are cool. 

Which slot would you like?

4 minutes ago, Codename_Delta said:

I was gonna start a chain of this but I realised that it would be pointless here, in all honesty I am curious about your interest.

I am a simple beginner level mapping

1 minute ago, Codename_Delta said:

Ye cave maps are cool. 

Which slot would you like?

what ever one is free, preferably an earlier spot because i suck at doom

I'm joinin- dude! i'm kind of new to mapping, i know some stuff, i will make MAP02, with the name of "May the Demons Come"

4 minutes ago, Frost-Core said:

I'm joinin- dude! i'm kind of new to mapping, i know some stuff, i will make MAP02, with the name of "May the Demons Come"

Nice, I'm gonna have to relocate my map to 03 I think, my "The Forgotten Base" feels like a map 3. So a win-win.

1 minute ago, slayer's said:

I will take care of making the map04 but it will be tomorrow :)

It'll have to be 5, sorry Thatonespymain took it. I hope all goes well with the mapping tomorrow though! :)

1 minute ago, Codename_Delta said:

It'll have to be 5, sorry Thatonespymain took it. I hope all goes well with the mapping tomorrow though! :)

okay I take the creation for the map05

48 minutes ago, Codename_Delta said:

Great! :)

besides music level I would keep the original music of the map05

My question is this: When you say vanilla do you mean like Doom 2: Doom format? i'm only asking is because i'm still new to mapping but i have made maps for a couple of community project.  If you would like to play the maps in said CP's i have two in a cp called Theme-GAWAD #1 and one in the community project called Booked!. 

I also just released a Plutoina wad last night so i'm on a mapping break at the moment. This seems fun but since i'm getting better at mapping i feel like i would out class the newer mappers and i don't want that, that would seem unfair to them if you know what i mean. 

Anyways hope this goes good for you and the community, i will say that i can play test maps and give feed back if that works for you. 

2 minutes ago, xScavengerWolfx said:

My question is this: When you say vanilla do you mean like Doom 2: Doom format? i'm only asking is because i'm still new to mapping but i have made maps for a couple of community project.  If you would like to play the maps in said CP's i have two in a cp called Theme-GAWAD #1 and one in the community project called Booked!. 

I also just released a Plutoina wad last night so i'm on a mapping break at the moment. This seems fun but since i'm getting better at mapping i feel like i would out class the newer mappers and i don't want that, that would seem unfair to them if you know what i mean. 

Anyways hope this goes good for you and the community, i will say that i can play test maps and give feed back if that works for you. 

when he talks about vanilla he talks about ports like chocolate doom or prboom :)

1 minute ago, slayer's said:

when he talks about vanilla he talks about ports like chocolate doom or prboom :)

Ah ok.