Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rofdn

For Skulltag new

BlueSonnet said:

So how exactly do you intend to do these so called cinematics in skulltag btw?

With many many artists,

which we don't have.

So they won't be done.

BlueSonnet said:

So how exactly do you intend to do these so called cinematics in skulltag btw?

I think I can answer this. You see, we've commissioned many talented actors, and have invested hundreds of thousands of $$$ for each cinematic sequence. We will be shooting them on 3 Canon XL-1's with B2e Wide-angle lenses (3x zoom). It will take a total of 14 months to shoot, and another 6 in the editing room. We will be editing on p4 3.06Ghz/1GB ram machines with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, all via firewire input.

Once those are complete, we'll get rid of them, make a little script that loads some demo run of a level, and laugh.

Mancubus II said:

I think I can answer this. You see, we've commissioned many talented actors, and have invested hundreds of thousands of $$$ for each cinematic sequence. We will be shooting them on 3 Canon XL-1's with B2e Wide-angle lenses (3x zoom). It will take a total of 14 months to shoot, and another 6 in the editing room. We will be editing on p4 3.06Ghz/1GB ram machines with Adobe Premiere and After Effects, all via firewire input.

Once those are complete, we'll get rid of them, make a little script that loads some demo run of a level, and laugh.

You're a.................G........An absolute............Ge.......Genius!

i agree, how long have i been buggin you for the fuckin source. must be a good 2 or 3 releaces now, which is about a year. comeon man! just give us the fuckin code!

Mancubus II said:

Or you could just make some crappy animated .gif.