Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luleta

green water green walls - a short vanilla map i made for a friend a while back and never released.

49 minutes ago, NoisyVelvet said:

Thx for sharing.  Very refreshing and exactly what I needed at this exact moment in time.

fda: noisy_gwgw_fda.zip

nice zero press haha

thanks for playing :D

10 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Another fun little map, Luleta! I had a good time with it. :^)

glad you enjoyed it! loved watching ya play it haha

13 hours ago, TheCyberDruid said:

Cool little map indeed. Really enjoyed that while being quite linear it didn't feel boring. Well done!

thanks! i don't really like switch hunting and all that so i usually make my maps kinda linear, small and hopefully not maze-y 

2 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Is it just me or do you not make lots of maps? This was fun btw

i don't really RELEASE a lot maps ;P

i've got some stuff i send friends sometimes but i never deem it too worthy of posting? i don't really wanna spam the forums with a bunch stuff i make since my maps are usually short, and i've yet to pile enough maps  with consistent themes for a lil episode.

i may post more random junk i do on the future, and i do wish to work on more community projects, sadly usually by the time i find a new community project i feel like its either out of my league or all slots are already taken haha

so far my only public maps are quickbuck and cross counter for the upcoming 30 monsters wad (oh and i guess this one too, kinda wanna get them in idgames gotta figure that out)

I completed Green Water Green Fall gwgw.wad with LZDoom on Ultra-Violence, well designed map, 80/100. This map is challenging, and the difficulty is well balanced. I am actually tired of testing DOOM wads that will feature over 100 enemies in a single room. This is a basic DOOM II map that is full of surprises. I don not have much criticism for you other than to build larger DOOM maps or more DOOM maps. My advice, spread out the enemy placement throughout the map instead of placing numerous enemies in 1 location. If you need a place to add enemies in a map, build larger areas in the map or use trap rooms to hide enemies to ambush the player.

7 minutes ago, FireWarden1000 said:

I completed Green Water Green Fall gwgw.wad with LZDoom on Ultra-Violence, well designed map, 80/100. This map is challenging, and the difficulty is well balanced. I am actually tired of testing DOOM wads that will feature over 100 enemies in a single room. This is a basic DOOM II map that is full of surprises. I don not have much criticism for you other than to build larger DOOM maps or more DOOM maps. My advice, spread out the enemy placement throughout the map instead of placing numerous enemies in 1 location. If you need a place to add enemies in a map, build larger areas in the map or use trap rooms to hide enemies to ambush the player.

ayeee, thanks for playing cheers.

i do not really dig big long maps personally which is one of the reasons i dont really make maps like that (yet) i like to make small short maps that are just fun to play.

i have been joining a bunch of community projects, so if you wanted more from me, good news c:

i do struggle coming up with level structures that are big and dynamic, so who knows, maybe sometime ill make bigger maps, im always willing to learn more mapping styles, tips and tricks ^^