Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

Me own DOOM3 monster thread, Mwuahahah! EVIL! - part 2

haha.. srry dude.. but the "wang" stays, it looks more animal and evil this way.

Hmm. looks really cool.. but I'd think the sheath would actually be a bit more connected to the body...

This a painter thing or real conte?

I drew it with pencil (HB for sketching and tones and 2H for details) then I scanned it in. I made a background layer that looks a bit like paper. I added a red screen layer on top of the pencil work so the lines are getting a red color) thaen I combined the 2.

linework ontop of the background and layer mode to multiply.
I made the higlights in photoshop. and addd them under the linework with the layer mode to normal. finally added some splatters and stuff with some custom photoshop brushes found here: http://www.triberadio.com/Version2/brushes.htm

btw.. the behind legg infornt of the body is removed because the original scan is ment for modeling refrence. so I need to know what is going on behind the leggs. therefore I just added a misty shadow sillouette off the legg to represent the other legg. so you can still see how the entire critter looks.

BTW.. I scanned it in.. I have all the images I need to start modeling again when I find the time so I think I can draw the whole behind legg as it should look so you can see how it looks. like I imagined it would look.

I will erase the shadowlegg and draw the full legg in a couple of minutes before I need to go to bed (got school 2morrow) and I will scan it in 2morrow afternoon when I get back from school. And change the pencil art you can see now by the new ones you can see 2morrow.

Wow, that looks badass. I really like all the photoshop stuff you did to it.

That somewhat reminds me of a rock I was looking at the other day. Though that sounds dumb, it was a rather interresting looking rock, the way the light was hitting it and all. One of these days I might getting around to drawing a picture of it.

Guardian said:

Ooh, veyr nice, very cool . . . Kindah reminds me of the head-crabs in Half-Life . . .

thats a great compliment, because that was my main influence for this critter