Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Doom map naming game... part 2

Move too far in any direction and the demon who shows up behind you will make you go boom.

Whaddaya mean move to far in any direction? Am I the only one who does the suicidal dash to the door at the other end, racing against a wave of exploding barrels?

Anyway, I'll ask one cos no-one else has yet.

You enter this room and there is a Backpack in front of you. Ypu have to run forwards and grab the Backpack before the pillar raises it out of reach.

Dammit, they posted in the time it took me to write my post. :(. Anyway, Lüt, I have no idea.

You start on top of a tall building with rails on the side overlooking a vast semi-industrialized. In the center is a small computer station with a lift at the middle which goes down to 4 various levels, which you complete in ascending order to open the entrance to the exit back on the top of the building you started on top of.

You got me there.

I see you haven't downloaded the Millennium beta yet ;)

You enter this room and there is a Backpack in front of you. Ypu have to run forwards and grab the Backpack before the pillar raises it out of reach.

I think this was used in a few places, but the first that comes to mind is Containment Area.

There's a btea? Where?

No, we have a beta and I gave it to Liam probably a week ago - it's Map02.

I think this was used in a few places, but the first that comes to mind is Containment Area.

Dead on.

There's a btea? Where?

No, we have a beta and I gave it to Liam probably a week ago - it's Map02.

I haven't had time to test it :( Well todays friday and I have a weekend, so I'll start soon as I get off the forum.

Here's the deal for those of you that never saw this on the old board. Describe a room in any commercial Doom level (no wads). It can be from Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, PSX Doom, or Doom 64

Sorry Lüt, but Millenium doesn't count. :P

Here's the deal for those of you that never saw this on the old board. Describe a room in any commercial Doom level (no wads). It can be from Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, PSX Doom, or Doom 64

Sorry Lüt, but Millennium doesn't count. :P

Heh, actually, to 2/3 of the people in this thread it does ;)

Sorry Lüt, but Millennium doesn't count. :P

Heh, actually, to 2/3 of the people in this thread it does ;)

Meh.

The whole purpose of this thread is that everyone can play. And more people have played the ACTUAL Doom games instead of every wad in creation. Heck, I barely play wads.

sorry. i thought there were a lot of people that played them. and chances are better that people have played them better than a certain wad.

There are 2 fancy stained glasses, however, one of them has a wrong texture in the bottom ledge.

There are 2 fancy stained glasses, however, one of them has a wrong texture in the bottom ledge.

Is that even Doom? Sounds more like hexen to me.

You start on top of a tall building with rails on the side overlooking a vast semi-industrialized. In the center is a small computer station with a lift at the middle which goes down to 4 various levels, which you complete in ascending order to open the entrance to the exit back on the top of the building you started on top of.

Millennium map02 - Devoid

...Well, better late than never.

0wn3d

First question about Hexen and suddenly all the friggin forum looses interest in this thread. Heheheh.

Well I was never a Hexen fan to start. I plyed Hexen 64, and that was ALL I could stand of that thing. Just my own opinion.

you are at a outside area. nukage is surrounding a looping area. in the middle contains a cyb in net-games.

Is it that one Nukage Plant or whatever from TNT (map 13 or 14 I forget).

i've never played final doom. ever.

What, every level in Hexen?

Well I was never a Hexen fan to start. I plyed Hexen 64, and that was ALL I could stand of that thing. Just my own opinion.

While you're still alive (before Zaldron kills you), you ought to know that ANY console version of a PC game is gonna suck majorly. I've only heard of Hexen64 and from what I hear it got slaughtered.

While you're still alive (before Zaldron kills you), you ought to know that ANY console version of a PC game is gonna suck majorly. I've only heard of Hexen64 and from what I hear it got slaughtered.

'Slaughtered' is FAR too weak a term for this piece of garbage. (Hexen 64. Never played the origonal, so I can't say anything about it.)

Goddamnit we're going off topic again! Stay on topic!

Anyways, the level I'm thinking of is not from Hexen, Heretic, or any other Doom Engine Powered game (except the DOOM Series, of course)

This level has a big trick which prevents you from accessing the blue bars with a switch behind them.

doomer4life - is the answer the hunted from plutonia?

not quite, good guess however, although many people are complaining about console levels...this happens to be one of them

'Slaughtered' is FAR too weak a term for this piece of garbage.

UAURGARGAHHRAHGAGAHGAGGRYRGAGAHAHHAHARHRHHH!!HG!!!RR!!""%(%