Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Enjay's status

Some of you guys may have noticed Enjay hasn't been around the past week or so, well, I just saw this on the ZDoom forums:

Author: ReX (---.tampabay.rr.com)
Date: 04-22-03 06:13

Nigel 'Enjay' Rowand has been fighting a longer-term viral illness, and recently he developed a serious allergy to some medication. This has kept him from getting on-line for more than a few minutes at a time. As a result he has not been able to stay in touch with the rest of us. He sounds like he is in considerable discomfort, and it might do him good to know that we are thinking of him and wishing him well.

As many of you know, one is unlikely to find a nicer person on-line (and probably in real life too) than Nigel. He is always quick with a word of support, slow with criticism, ready to share his wealth of information, and unselfish in his efforts to help others. Please show your support for our friend by emailing him at:

Enjay001@btinternet.com

I agree fully as well, so drop him a quick note if you get the chance.

Ditto. It's sad when people get sick. Hope to see him around here again very soon.

That's really quite shocking. He has been a pillar of the Doom community since before there even was a Doom community, and a more polite, friendly and helpful guy could hardly be imagined. I hope his condition improves soon.

I wondered why he wasn't online as of late, now I know. Like ravage says, I hate it when bad things happen to good people. :(

I really hope he gets better, if not, well, I'll have to firebomb the makers of that medication!!!!

I hope he feels better soon. He has certainly contributed a lot of dehacked stuff and saved Lummox Jr.'s DEH grab bag which I thought was lost forever.

I saw him online shortly a few days ago, so I sent him a nice PM. I hope he gets better...

Hey Enjay hope you're reading this, get well soon. Your deh/bex and zdoom help pages are invaluable to us all, as is your kind attitude. All the best.