• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Freeze

Happy 4th of July!

FUCK YOUR KILOMETERS

FUCK YOUR CELSIUS

FUCK YOUR TEA

IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I'M MAKING BEANS ON THE STOVE AND THEN WATCHING THE FIREWORKS LATER, HOO-RAH

35 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

FUCK YOUR TEA

Jokes on you turncoat, I don't drink tea :-P

Have a nice day folks, stay safe.

WEED, BEER AND FIREWORKS!

<bad fake snooty accent> 4th of July was yesterday. America, behind the times as always.</bad fake snooty accent>

@Sr_Ludicolo Now you mention it, Morrissey really is an asshat. Go forth and punch good lady.

I've always imagined that July 4th is secretly celebrated harder in England: like the whole grade is excited to go to on a school trip, but as the bus pulls away, the parents start hollerin' and popping champagne corks.

1 minute ago, Murdoch said:

<bad fake snooty accent> 4th of July was yesterday. America, behind the times as always.</bad fake snooty accent>

@Sr_Ludicolo Now you mention it, Morrissey really is an asshat. Go forth and punch good lady.

The Smiths are hella overrated, change my mind ;)

2 minutes ago, Daytime Waitress said:

I've always imagined that July 4th is secretly celebrated harder in England: like the whole grade is excited to go to on a school trip, but as the bus pulls away, the parents start hollerin' and popping champagne corks.

Haha. Just reminded me of an old episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway, when Clive Anderson was still hosting it. Greg Proops (American) and Clive (British) were giving each other crap and Greg said sarcastically something like "When will the antagonism stop!" and Clive immediately shot back "When you give us our colonies back."

13 minutes ago, Sr_Ludicolo said:

The Smiths are hella overrated, change my mind ;)

I generally don't like the term overrated but yeah, not for me. Rather instrumentally basic and Morrisey sings like he's almost perpetually pre-orgasm. It's creepy. That, and he is a colossal douche.

The internet on the 4th always feels like this.

I don't celebrate anymore. Haven't in years. Especially not the way things are lately.

1 hour ago, Murdoch said:

I generally don't like the term overrated but yeah, not for me. Rather instrumentally basic and Morrisey sings like he's almost perpetually pre-orgasm. It's creepy. That, and he is a colossal douche.

He's a Walmart-brand Robert Smith lmao

It's time to play a game of American football, reload my shotgun and eat some hotdogs!

14 hours ago, Mr. Freeze said:

IT'S THE FOURTH OF JULY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY?

I'm going to put my fanciest sleeveless American flag shirt on, Then shoot some bottles in my back

yard with an American made airsoft gun (its based off a british gun tho). after that I'm going to grill burgers because we may not have made the burger but we Shure as hell conquered the burger!

(no fire works sadly, the communist made it so I can't do that in my area)

16 minutes ago, Nikku4211 said:

United Statesians.

As silly as it sounds that is what we are called in Spanish (Estadounidenses).

1 hour ago, maxmanium said:

As silly as it sounds that is what we are called in Spanish (Estadounidenses).

Talk about differentiating a country from a continent.

Just nah. But hope everyone's day has been decent.

I ate some tofu and cereal a coworker gave me and took a nap. No regrets.

Now I gotta find a way to ignore the booming sounds of fireworks, lol