Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4shockblast

Beat .00/:00 Demos Month

What do you think about adding to the list my NEIS (2017) demo, but the submission would need to be for the current version? I think the maps are identical except some node building stuff. The monster count is the same. Current version has all the maxes except E2M4, E2M9 and E4M7, so this would encourage making it more complete

50 minutes ago, vdgg said:

What do you think about adding to the list my NEIS (2017) demo, but the submission would need to be for the current version? I think the maps are identical except some node building stuff. The monster count is the same. Current version has all the maxes except E2M4, E2M9 and E4M7, so this would encourage making it more complete

Added.

Question: for terrer2, Opulent's 7:00.66 is on the sheet but the archive says a 6:52 is the record. Are the demos recorded in Legacy being ignored or was this a small oversight on the sheet?

3 hours ago, Narien said:

Question: for terrer2, Opulent's 7:00.66 is on the sheet but the archive says a 6:52 is the record. Are the demos recorded in Legacy being ignored or was this a small oversight on the sheet?

Legacy runs aren't valid records.