Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ubik

Time Crisis 3.

This game just came out at my university's arcade, and I absolutely love it. I've always been a fan of the Time Crisis games, but this one is fantastic beyond belief. I especially like the new weapons system, and the fact that the levels are twice as long as in the previous games.

Anybody else play/like/love this game?

I loved the original. The 2nd was pretty good too. I haven't played the 3rd yet, but I saw a machine in my local arcade on Saturday and plan to play it (I was too busy on DDR at the time to try then). It looks like it's an awesome game.

Yeah Time Crisis is cool. I prefer Crisis Zone myself, if only for the big meaty weapon in my hands.

New Time Crisis? Sweet! Will have to play when I get a chance.

One thing that the Richardson/Plano area lacks is decent arcades. None of the three malls close to me has an arcade. There's the Putt-Putt just west of here, but they haven't bought any new games since Police 911.

Ubik said:

This game just came out at my university's arcade...

OMG OMG OMG!! My favourite arcade shooter! (Next to house of the dead)
I must play, I must beat, in under $10! Wasn't Time Crisis 3 on PSX?

Coopersville said:

Wasn't Time Crisis 3 on PSX?

Uh, no, unless you're thinking of the original Time Crisis. TC3 is coming out for PS2 though.

Heh, just this Saturday I played an arcade shooter, Maximum Force or something. I payed for two players and went akimbo style ^_^

BBG said:

Heh, just this Saturday I played an arcade shooter, Maximum Force or something. I payed for two players and went akimbo style ^_^

What's fun to do is to play Area 51 Site 4 (uses the same hardware, which is Jaguar hardware) and use two hands on the gun. That is, hold it with one hand, and use your index finger on the other hand to shoot as rapidly as possible. The game has infinite ammo, so it makes it kinda cool.

Anyone know if it's out in England yet? I didn't even know they were making a Time Crisis 3 before I saw this thread.

BBG said:

Heh yeah that's the best. I'd rather have two machineguns though :P

Yeah

those old arcade games like area 51 and maximum force kick ass

I used to walk 5 miles or so up to Putt Putt golf and games to play them

I'd waste like $20 a week on that shit

Can't wait for the PS2 version, Time Crisis 2 is one of the best games I have. Lightguns are teh own.

BBG said:

Heh, I like doing that too! It be cool if there was a Time Crisis game where you can have akimbo pistols and do dives and stuff. Hmm...