Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

creepy things

well the list could go one forever if i listed everthing that could creep a person out.

personaly i HATE lawn gnomes. The bastard who invented them should die at the hands of his creation. Not only can they cause anal penetration to unlucky people who fall on that hat but they will rape your kids and eat your dog while they cook your grandma in the oven alive. also those stupid balls are creepy too. i am sure they are anti-escape orbs out to get me

another thing that creeps me out more than the gnomes is aliens, the grey bastards. seeing an image of one sends chills down both of my spines. those a king creepy and i hate em. hey maybe i saw one in real life or maybe i just hate them. whos knows why they creep me out

fetuses and the end boss of half life. nothing says creepy like a killer baby or fetus. Its Alive is all the proof you need. all the more reason to buy the game sim abortion.

what creeps you out

Grey's arent what you should worry about. It's the men in black. Not the hollywood men in black, the supposed real ones. The stories about them really fucking bothers me.

You should see the boss stage you where fight Jedah in Vampire Savior A.K.A. Darkstalkers 3. It's called the Fetus of God.

In fact, how about I take a screenshot and post it here?

You had to kill a baby to beat the PS2 game, Eternal Ring.

Creepy...hmmm....the Pink Lawn Flamingos.

Oh yeah, what about the babies crying and mutating in the background music for doom64's Altar of Pain?

Spiders creep the hell out of me. I hate spiders. I still freeze up and need to call my mom into the room to kill one (yes, I know. It's pathetic that I'm 19 and I still do this).

Other than that, not much else. I'm not too fond of kids, as they kinda creep me out in a stressful way.

TeamKill said:

Spiders creep the hell out of me. I hate spiders. I still freeze up and need to call my mom into the room to kill one (yes, I know. It's pathetic that I'm 19 and I still do this).

What would you do, if you saw THIS?

HateFactor said:

Wtf is that thing?! A giant Japanese spider crab? Well, it's Japanese, so I probably wouldn't mind. And besides, if it's not a true arachnid, I'm not really afraid of it. But, even the spiders in Resident Evil make me stiff.

Edit: Not that kind of stiff. More like "unable to move" stiff. heh, never thought of that other way...

Greys for one. I fucking hate them, they are so freaky, ever since I saw this show on the Science channel when i was 8. /me tries to get the subject out of his head to avoid disturbing nightmares.

Well, there's not a whole lot that really scares me that way. Grubs, maggots, slugs and caterpillars have a tendency to churn my stomach though. Also I find people talking about dark prophecies and the end of the word to be rather creepy, not that I believe in it but it's creepy none the less.

TeamKill said:

But, even the spiders in Resident Evil make me stiff.

This sounds so wrong.

HateFactor said:

That has got to be the creepiest thing I have seen in my whole life. If I saw one of those coming at me I would probably have a heart attack and die.

CyRaptor said:

This.

And I'm not even going to say anything about the "spiders make me stiff" comment.

wasnt that a model of how the human race would look if we would have been evolved from the dinosaurs?
I think I have some pics of it in my dino book

CAMEL SPIDERS.

I also have the most horribly irrational phobia of jellyfish.

The sound styrafoam makes when rubbed up against more styrafoam.

cockroaches. whenever i see one i get so fucking scared, i jump on a chair or table or something.

"Keaton always said, I don't believe in God but I'm afraid of him. Well, I do believe in God. And the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

Ahh, The Usual Suspects.

In reality, I don't think I'm unnaturally freightened about anything. But I do think the creepiest person who ever lived is Heinrich Himmler. FUCK that guy freaks me out.

Use3D said:

I find vaginas exceptionally creepy. rofl!

If a vagina was by itself, it would look excpetionally strange and rather creepy. I mean, the girl it's connected to makes it far more tolerable as well as guys wanting that strange juxtaposition of skin folds and mucous membranes.

I am creeped out by threads where lameness of a level I thought couldn't exist jumps out at me :)

Job said:

...strange juxtaposition of skin folds and mucous membranes.

Yummy.

Aliens in general freak me out, as do ghosts...I think i've seen one in this creepy boarding house but it could have been my mind playing tricks on me.(Don't comment please)
End of the world prophicies(sp?) are freaky too.

The government creeps me out. If you want to know why, watch TAKEN.