Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arsinikk

Arsinikk's Doom Linktree - All My Doom Projects and Contributions

So, I'd like to clear up some misconceptions I've recently come across.

Apparently, this post and some of my other map posts have lead to people being intimidated by me and my work, with the presentation of some of my posts seemingly being self-indulgent. This was not my intention at all.

IRL I am a graphic designer and a musician/vocalist, and so I like to layout my posts in a certain way for easy readability and, well, to make them look nice in presentation as well. I'm honestly just a really chill dude that just really likes playing and mapping for Doom.

In response to, well, not wanted to like a self-important asshole, I've removed my personal IRL stuff from this post. If you really wanna know more about that, you can visit my bio on Doomworld instead.

The reason for this post was honestly just to have a single place to put all my work. The WADs and Mods thread moves rather quick, and once your thread is pushed past the first page, the less likely people will find your post. I would lying if I didn't take a certain amount of pride in my work, but I honestly don't think my work is necessarily better than a majority of other mappers or anything like that. I just wanted to share my love for Doom in a more convenient way.

I hope this can somewhat clear up some misunderstandings. I just wanna get along with everyone in this amazing creative community.

Thank you,

Arsinikk

You should still do a similar portfolio anyway, it's fairly common. Doomshack.org started out as basically being a wad portfolio for me, before it branched into wad hosting and server hosting shortly after.

@OpenRift Tbh the only reason this exists is cuz I don't currently have a DoomWiki page. I just wanted an easy way for people to find my projects. :)

Though recently I've been thinking of setting up some kind of site to better showcase my WADs. I was also thinking of setting up an archive full of all the midis I've composed and will compose in the future, for any mapper to freely use in their wads. I'm a big proponent of giving the community resources that they can use in their wads.

Edited by Arsinikk

11 minutes ago, Arsinikk said:

@OpenRift Tbh the only reason this exists is cuz I don't currently have a DoomWiki page. I just wanted an easy way for people to find my projects. :)

@Redneckerz, sounds like you've got some work to do my friend ;)

4 hours ago, Arsinikk said:

4 hours ago, OpenRift said:

@Redneckerz, sounds like you've got some work to do my friend ;)

Maybe relevancy plays a part here >;)

In all honesty, PM me your actual name and ill see what i can do.