Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ellmo

quake 2 textures

Hell out there Doomers, my name's ellmo and there's a question I would like to ask.

Could someone possibly tell me where I could find a Quake 2 textures and flats pack ready to be used with ZDoom ?

I'm trying to create a new TC with Quake weapons characters, sounds, textures, and overall a Stroggos climate. Please help.
Thanks from advance.

ellmo

Geez! you guys are quick...

Many thanks to you both.
Hey Ichor, great stuff you've shown me... Didn't even new there was something like this on the net (guess I still know only a little)

If you could just also help me with character sprites (maybe some other Doomer made a *.wad with Q2 units?)

Many thanks again.

Quake Doom(not qdoom) had quake2 enemies and weapons. But hell if I know where it is anyomre.

shit, I could have forseen that someone has made a Quake 2 TC already ;) but whatta hell... My maps will rule!

See ya guys, looking forward to hear any news and replies...

ellmo said:

shit, I could have forseen that someone has made a Quake 2 TC already ;) but whatta hell... My maps will rule!

See ya guys, looking forward to hear any news and replies...

I WAS working on a quake2-ish deathmatch wad, but my mood changed eventually. :P Hell, i even have on level finished.

Uhm... any things...? no, not yet ;) I mean I just started, but you can still suck some of my old maps (and yet rather lame) from gadclan.prv.pl/ (the only problem may be some of you don't speak polish...)

I'll try to set a new webpage soon specially for the project, but since I don't have any Q2 sprites yet, I don't think it'll be VERY intereting...

DCK said:

Huh, screenies look awful :(

I'm not sure where you saw screenshots. I looked all over ellmo's site, but couldn't find any.

Okay guys... it's stopped.

Now I'm working on the Metroid TC as one of the Chozos. Not nowing when this will end I'm unable to tell you when I'm kicking off with Quake 2 TC again.

Okay guys... it's stopped.

Now I'm working on the Metroid TC as one of the Chozos. Not nowing when this will end I'm unable to tell you when I'mkicking off with Quake 2 TC again.