NightmareZer0

Michael Jackson

Do you like Michael Jackson?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Michael Jackson?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hell no that bastard is crazy!

I quite like his older music. But he's a manchild freak now, and his newer music isn't quite up to par.

A musical genius, but otherwise a complete moron.

His newer (anything after HiStory) stuff is quite forgettable though.

he has just gone down hill the guy is a compete wacko. he may have made good music but as far as he goes... just nuts!

honestly the guy scares me and is so ugly i CANT!! stand to look at him. he also comes off as a pervert to me. wasn't there a rumor about he ass raping a kid??

Uh, I've never particularly liked his music, and judging by what's been said about him on TV recently, I'm not sure I really like Micheal as a person either.

did you see that oo so long documentary about micheal jackson on mt or vh1 ( iforget )??? that man is insane!!! he lied his whole life. i do believe he is a pedophile. " i let them sleep in my bed, and i brink them warm milk and cookies"[ it goes something like that]. heh.

Dude, "Black or White" was like the greatest song I had ever heard in my life when it came out.

Of course, I was ten at the time.

Only in America could a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman.

I like some of his older songs, but the guy is a wacko. In that one documentary he climbs up trees and plays with children in a way only a child could do. He's scary. If they'd make a horrorflick about that guy I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

No...

I don't think he's a child molester, I just think he's really, REALLY weird. He is a kid, with seriously f***ed-up issues...

ph33r teh j4cks0n O_o

Michael jackson was walking throught a desart. He found a magic lamp..
he rubed it. A genie came out of the lamp. The genie told mike that he had 3 wishes. Mike said. " I want to be white..Hip and sarudned by pussy." So genie turnd him into a tampon.

I dont like him. I never did. He is veary creepy.

I dont know him, so how could I know if I like his person? Everything I know about him has been filtered through biased medias. His music is good though.

His music was good, until he decided to become this...abomination. Who takes him seriously anymore, anyway?

Erik said:

I dont know him, so how could I know if I like his person? Everything I know about him has been filtered through biased medias. His music is good though.

Dammit Erik, I hate you for being the most sensible person on this forum! :)

Ichor said:

His music was good, until he decided to become this...abomination. Who takes him seriously anymore, anyway?

I know I don't, he's too child like to take seriously anymore.