Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

the world ends

With a sudden boom in the heart of a city a bright light appears above the center of the city. the people begin to look up as the light bends into a sphere and grows larger until it hits the top of a building and cuts it off at the top. streams or red, blue and green plasma streak out like lightnig. something black moves of the the sphere and above the city. As it takes shape the people see a massive ship made of bone, flesh, steel and blood. It hovers ominously over the city as the people begin to run in fear. Shots of hot plasma shoot down from the ship and various places in the city. The ship roars and its large doors open. many smaller ships drop out and quickly smack the ground with a crunch. some of the ships crush small groups of people. Out of the ships come many horrible things with sharp teeth and fangs, claws and weapons, bllod red eyes and the hunger for flesh. thousands of creatures cover the city streets. dripping with blood they kill and destroy those who are trying to hide. Those few with weapons make minor stands but fail or fall back for cover. the demonic horrors from above terrorize all they can find and even begin to attack them selves if angered by another. Screams of human and demon alike fill the air as well as the crumbling of buildings. within a half hour only creatures and bodies remain. the city is devistanded and very few are left alive.

well the was a pre-story of the doom2 invasion of earth. just someting to do while i am bored and not part of my current series. really i am just brushing up on my writing skills

/me shudders

That was an aweseome sotry man, aaa FUCK my a key is stuck0rz, Oh well.

WHat would be cool is if someone actually made a cgi movei type thing of that actually occuring......... OK FINE I'M bored

/me drinks hismelf

i did this little story while i was bored. the doomguy has yet to arrive on earth. this is just a small story about the destruction that occurs before our hero defeats the hellspawns on mars