Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

uhm, none. When doom got released, Id told people not to make editors, there work with shareware doom, so...

Årrøgañt ßâ§-tãrÐ said:

GrEetZ. For the Shareware DOOM, what editing programs would you suggest?

Uh....here's one you might like. I suggest you go buy Doom here, so you can actually play any levels you make. Shareware Doom won't let you play any user created PWads.

Yep Doom must be one of the best value games to own. For a few $/£ you can play 1000's of levels as well as make your own. Did you complete the shareware or the full game on UV?

DooMBoy said:

Uh....here's one you might like. I suggest you go buy Doom here, so you can actually play any levels you make. Shareware Doom won't let you play any user created PWads.

Heh, yeah. And there are always bugs and stupid mistakes to work out. A level which looks perfect can turn out to have so many little quirks you need to fix when you playtest... but when you can't playtest, you're pretty much screwed.

Årrøgañt ßâ§-tãrÐ said:

... is there anyplace else to go where I can buy DOOM + DOOM II?

Best Buy periodically sells the games. Or try eBay.

magikal said:

Yep Doom must be one of the best value games to own. For a few $/£ you can play 1000's of levels as well as make your own. Did you complete the shareware or the full game on UV?

just the shareware, heh.
Episode1 on nm is quite easy than completing the other doom1 episodes on nm, special episode4 (e4m2 is hell on nm, heh).

id's site doesn't seem to work for me as well.

You can try eBay to get it.

I got the Doom Collector's Edition (Ultimate Doom, Doom2, Final Doom), from Amazon.com, and then I found it at a local Game Stop store at the mall near here.

Also I think DeePsea can make shareware levels but don't quote me on that.

I got Final Doom on chips n' bits, but the site is some funky thing. Just google or yahoo search and you'll come up with more leads than you want... ;)

Årrøgañt ßâ§-tãrÐ
Loser
boris said:
He won't be able to read this thread anymore ;)

heh, evil...

Nanami said:

Also I think DeePsea can make shareware levels but don't quote me on that.

IIRC, you can indeed make shareware Doom levels, but of course you can't play them :)

KoolKat said:

How'd he die?

uhm, try look under his name 'loser'.